Author Topic: Fun with BI...  (Read 7062 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Fun with BI...
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2010, 02:55:39 am »
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=112236

1) Walker is the same dim bulb wanting everyone to "call the cops".
2) Mr. BE says claims of bypassing BE GUID are in his own words "they are full shit. No one ever provided any sort of proof,".

I said TKC would NOT host the file with admin hyjacking in it and WE DID NOT HOST IT (for the dim wits blaiming TKC for this).

Now it seems there is in fact a WISE person on the BI forms that has some brain matter between his ears:
Get yourself a hex editor (I use HxD, http://www.mh-nexus.de/), open up arma2oaserver.exe and replace every instance of the string serverCommand with another phrase of exactly the same length and which should remain known only to you. That's it, no more server shutdowns.

...I've tested this and it works (at least it's proof against the example hack I have). If you're careful not to include the new serverCommand alias in the mission download you could even re-enable it for most purposes.

@ vilas/Skwee ...
I see now why the RU email address and the spoffed IP last night.
Don't be some chicken shit who thinks they need to attempt to hide from me...anyone can talk to Z at any time without fear.
PM me and we will speak on the TKC TS.
I just admin here.
Out of all the members of TKC,I am the nice one.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Double Hack

• Klass Klown
  • Do a barrel roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 05:44:25 am »
Hacking the fuck out of 82nd Abn server right now lol  :icon_laugh

Double H-a-c-k, the Original Spoof clown XD

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2011, 08:01:48 am »
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=112236&page=9
PB and VAC are even more of a joke then BE is.

Loki was with me on TS for half a work day today...listen to him if you want any wisdom.
Won't help any further AC effororts per say but WILL help attitudes.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2011, 09:54:59 pm »
DooACS - Arma2 anti-cheat to protect your server, feared by cheaters

D is a real jokester!  :icon_laugh
:icon_laugh  :icon_razz2  :icon_teehee  :icon_rolleyes2  :icon_laugh  :icon_razz2  :icon_teehee   :icon_rolleyes2  :icon_laugh  :icon_razz2  :icon_teehee  :icon_rolleyes2
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:02:49 pm by ZOldDude »

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2011, 10:04:07 pm »
It does stop your average cheater, but I find config locks harder to stop than this.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2011, 05:54:53 am »
Well if it makes them happy to try to make a "unbeatable anticheat" then I say let them try...it makes them happy.

Trying is a very important thing.
If you try...you always have hope.

Oh...and don't forget to cross your fingers for luck.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 06:33:08 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2011, 06:51:01 am »
Here is a funny read...
http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1833346&postcount=101

Let me be the first to tell you that a file size check will work as well as a Sig check or GUID ban...0% effective.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:08:09 am by ZOldDude »

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2011, 11:22:04 am »
Yay for dev members posting anti-cheats

Can already see a problem with that. 2 infact.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

Jurugi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2011, 11:15:35 pm »
Here is a funny read...
http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1833346&postcount=101

Let me be the first to tell you that a file size check will work as well as a Sig check or GUID ban...0% effective.

Already answered to this.

Yes, so I'm proud of my project that I made in like.. less than 3 hrs.  :icon_rolleyes2
A 'filesize' check is about 1/5th of the total check, in 1/4 parts, before advancing to the next Tier which is useless cuz as I explained hackers of this game for the most part haven't progressed past pbos so dlls and coded hacks aren't much of a problem. It's easy for you to say such things when you can always say 'Hey I haven't coded in like 50 yrs so don't expect anything more from me' isn't it? >.>

As was said, I criticized them for making something that's better than what they have in such a shorter time span than they did, and they even removed the post lol. Its not being placed into the game obviously, just a proof of concept that doesn't look all shiny and professional.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2011, 12:35:29 am »
Well I think you did well.
All it takes is to look at things from a simple dirrection in most cases.

File sizes however can be reported as whatever a person wants.
In fact just about ANY check can be reported as the expected/needed answere which is why anticheat systems are prone to fail.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2011, 02:27:12 pm »
i registerd under mrmedic on the bohemia forum yesterday , i registerd under my usual pseudonym i thought i would be honest and do that  BUT the suspicious fools have decided to start moderateing my posts , this kind of shows me exactly what their mentalitity is towards us.

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Fury

• Online Villain
  • i̺͇̯̟̗m̤̬p͈̠̖o̫̭̦̼ͅrt͈̝̞ antigravity
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2011, 05:21:39 pm »
BUT the suspicious fools have decided to start moderateing my posts , this kind of shows me exactly what their mentalitity is towards us.

Hehehehehe! Were you expecting them to welcome you with a silver platter covered in chocolate chip cookies, jugs of milk, wild women and a comfortable sofa to sit your butt on? ;)

Ofcourse they act like this!
My programming language is common sense and communication. ♥

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2011, 08:51:46 pm »
Hehehehehe! Were you expecting them to welcome you with a silver platter covered in chocolate chip cookies, jugs of milk, wild women and a comfortable sofa to sit your butt on? ;)
Thats how it works here at TKC with the anti-cheaters.
I wonder how they will respond to me even though as i have nothing really to do with ARMA
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2011, 08:54:49 pm »
At least I don't ban anticheaters....the TKC forum has few rules to follow and we let everyone say what they think.

As for BI it may have to do with all that time they had the USSR pushing them around.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2011, 09:13:20 pm »
I must say I appreciate being able to come on here with my real handle and not having to make a fake account and sneak around. Plus you guys don't change my words, etc. But then again you aren't a company trying to make a living off of a software product. You're just supporting those who harm honest living folks who pay monthly fees for servers.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.