Author Topic: Fun with BI...  (Read 7057 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Fun with BI...
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2011, 09:20:57 pm »
But then again you aren't a company trying to make a living off of a software product. You're just supporting those who harm honest living folks who pay monthly fees for servers.

correct but we buy their product :)

and how exactly do we 'harm' the honest living folks?
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2011, 09:23:23 pm »
BUT the suspicious fools have decided to start moderateing my posts , this kind of shows me exactly what their mentalitity is towards us.

Hehehehehe! Were you expecting them to welcome you with a silver platter covered in chocolate chip cookies, jugs of milk, wild women and a comfortable sofa to sit your butt on? ;)

Ofcourse they act like this!

that would have been very accommodating of them  :smile

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2011, 10:30:37 pm »
You're just supporting those who harm honest living folks who pay monthly fees for servers.
Not correct.
"Harming servers" (taking over as admin/crashing and the like) is not supported by TKC and we have not hosted any software that does so.

People may be posting that they have done so but they may just be pulling your/BI/super fanboi's chain.
When I say if an IP and other proof is given that anyone of the TKC Staff has done so I will deal with them...that is what I meant.

When I did play ArmA I wanted to test the SCP and some of Wesker's exe's...so I got in contact with a clan leader who had spent years working against TKC,let him know who I was, and asked for his permission to use his sever during it's more or less empty time.

When I played VC I let server admin know who I was and the "nickname" I would play under and was never banned or bothered (they took video of my game play for months and concluded I never cheated).

Attitude will serve a person well.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 12:31:44 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2011, 01:13:54 am »
My def. of "harm" is: weakening or destroying the security players have in the game world. This is done by introducing and encouraging cheats.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2011, 01:31:30 am »
weakening or destroying the security players have in the game world
Taking full advantage of a game is neither weakening nor destroying it...the game it's self allows it even if the "options" are not listed in a menu when the game was bought/shipped.

The lack of diligent testing before release for sales is an all too common thing these days.

I recall posting a PUBLIC MESSAGE that made a time limeted offer for BI to have some of the Staff and Dev section members test for them before they released some update...which I got no reply to. Said patch/update caused issues with it's customers as well as doing nothing to stop "cheating" just as many patches/updates have done in the past.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2011, 02:06:12 am »
My def. of "harm" is: weakening or destroying the security players have in the game world. This is done by introducing and encouraging cheats.

You got to realize that cheats are a natural part of online games. If we didn't do this someone else would, because it's part of the dynamics of online gaming. It's in the structure and not in individuals or communities. If Newton didn't discover the laws of motion someone else would, and in fact many discoveries were/are made at the same time but independently. The point is that trying to target communities and calling them "harmful" is pointless. The only thing you can do to stop cheats is to A remove the need for them or B make them impossible to use. In the end it's all about the developers improving their own products to meet the demands of all customers.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2011, 12:51:56 pm »
I have to say this...
Jurugi was removed from a Dev section simply because he posted on BI offering help with an anticheat program BEFOR he told the Dev section on TKC about it.
A simple rules violation.
No "hate" involved on anyones part.
TKC did not BAN him or close his account on the forums...BI however DID because he was openly a poster on TKC.
BI....your Mods/Admin have their heads up their ass so far their eyes are brown.

If people act like ANONYMOUS and fuck your shit all up and down sideways and back you have nobody to blame but your own anal retentive selves.

Fucktards.  :icon_mad2

Z
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 01:54:55 pm by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2011, 01:28:41 pm »
BI...
I talk with MANY people in your forums and even in your NON PUBLIC sections of your forums.

I am adult enough to not disrespect them.
They are adult enough to not disrespect me.

You on the other hand when you found that they have had contact with me throw some childish hissy fit and crawl all over them like some Hitler on crack.

You have no idea how many in your "non public" sections I have contact with.
You don't have a fucking clue who who I am and you never will.
I have been active and dealing with people around the world prior to what is now "the internet"

Those I deal with share this concept called "respect" between us which clearly you do not understand...even when it comes to a person who wishes to help your community and you piss on them with disrespect the way you have.
You have also shown the same attitude to others in your "non public" forum sections.

I am not your enemy and those you know who contact and attempt to deal with me should NOT be treated as your enemy either...unless you wish to breed a world of enemies.

Remember...I PUBLICLY offered BI the help of TKC Staff and Development section for free for a limeted time which you chose not to accept or even respond to if even to say "no thanks".

You can  not ever claim TKC never offered to help your company...and you should in return never claim TKC wants to see your company fail.

Grow some balls and man up to the facts if you want my/TKC's repect or any member/reader of this forum from this point forward.

Z
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 09:09:48 am by ZOldDude »

Fury

• Online Villain
  • i̺͇̯̟̗m̤̬p͈̠̖o̫̭̦̼ͅrt͈̝̞ antigravity
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2011, 02:50:30 pm »
Wise words, Z  :icon_thumbsup

Take what has been offered to you as a gift not as an insult, and pull your heads out of your behinds instead of resorting to petty methods like the ones repeatedly demonstrated towards your own userbase.

Vive et vitas
My programming language is common sense and communication. ♥

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2011, 04:50:39 pm »
indeed.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 04:58:26 pm by MrMedic »

Jurugi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2011, 04:26:39 am »
"TKC did not BAN him or close his account on the forums...BI however DID because he was openly a poster on TKC."

Yea,  :icon_thumbsup

I only just realized that I was banned from BI forums (while helping nice people with anti-cheating and pming help to those who asked  :icon_rolleyes2 ) and now I'm banned just for posting here.. kinda makes me feel like those times when I end up pissing off some angry nerd on the internet without even trying cuz they get mad at some random thing, but that happens all the time whether I'm trying to do it or not. ::: / lol

I just got back from a week long break to kind of just sit back and look at stuff, but now that I'm back I feel like I'm restored or something x D

But I finished hacking the Total War games too so I haven't been checking here on the arma2 stuff as much x D

I haven't really ever hacked on this game even though I've always sort of wanted to, but this is my first battle using a money hack to get lots of stats upgrades. I never thought it was possible but I just sat down a few hrs ago all restored and stuff and did it x D

I like this community thou and I think you guys are alright, I would choose you over posting on the BI forums (even though I can infinitely use proxy and make a fake-nickname on it). Keep up the hacking n stuff ::: P If you're into TW and you want some help pm me.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2011, 04:32:46 am »
never played it but it looks like you did a good job , well done man thats what its all bout lol

im banned as well lol just checked and i havent poisted again so i have no idea why.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2011, 10:50:28 am »
never played it but it looks like you did a good job , well done man thats what its all bout lol

im banned as well lol just checked and i havent poisted again so i have no idea why.
Let me explain the reason why for you and anyone else who cares to know...
BI Mod's and Admin are anal retentive and have their heads so far up their ass that it makes their eyes brown!

They act just like (the now defunct) Gathering Of Developers and Pterodon...both one time big name publishers who battled TKC,sent spys to create AC systems which TKC always bypassed, and are now out of business and just a memory to those of us old timers while TKC lives on and grows.

Management is what set the developers/publishers Gathering of Developers and Pterodon and all the failed anticheats up until today aside from TKC all these past years.
I am management here...and was not working for them.
What I have done with TKC I have done for free.
Years of Punkbuster/Vac/HB/DO/BE and countless other anticheat systems defeated with each and every update.
If I had been working for some other project my fee would have started at 4K USD per week with a 1 year contract and full controll over who I hired to work under me @ US scale pay.

Z
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 11:44:23 am by ZOldDude »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2011, 03:50:12 pm »

Let me explain the reason why for you and anyone else who cares to know...
BI Mod's and Admin are anal retentive and have their heads so far up their ass that it makes their eyes brown!

They act just like (the now defunct) Gathering Of Developers and Pterodon...both one time big name publishers who battled TKC,sent spys to create AC systems which TKC always bypassed, and are now out of business and just a memory to those of us old timers while TKC lives on and grows.

Management is what set the developers/publishers Gathering of Developers and Pterodon and all the failed anticheats up until today aside from TKC all these past years.
I am management here...and was not working for them.
What I have done with TKC I have done for free.
Years of Punkbuster/Vac/HB/DO/BE and countless other anticheat systems defeated with each and every update.
If I had been working for some other project my fee would have started at 4K USD per week with a 1 year contract and full controll over who I hired to work under me @ US scale pay.

Z

when i seen this post i went back and checked , im unbanned and no longer post moderated this shows they either are monitoring these forums or it's complete chaos over there.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2011, 10:21:53 am »