Author Topic: Willing to pay 70$ for aoe ror hacks  (Read 2665 times)

TrucidoKid

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Willing to pay 70$ for aoe ror hacks
« on: January 30, 2010, 01:22:40 am »
Hey guys , i know i posted this topic before but i just wanted someone to help me with some hacks For age of empires rise of rome. I was willing to pay 70$ for it.Please post back if u could help me .. I have searched everywhere .. There's a hack on the internet called Combo Pack 3 for aoe rise of rome. But i can't find it anywhere sindce its an old game . I was wondering if anyone had it? I am really willing to pay for the help cause im really desperate.

Greets

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Willing to pay 70$ for aoe ror hacks
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 01:44:41 am »
Was this the game I gave a a bunch of hacks for...for free a few months ago?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile

TrucidoKid

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 02:12:36 am »
ZOldDude : Not really man , u really helped me by pming some ISO links to Symantic tough :D Thanks for that man :D And i tried trainers before . They work on singleplayer but not in multiplayer :( But thanks anyways man :D

Bellends : Thanks for the help dude , but that's the Combo pack 3 for Age Of Empires 2 The Conquerers, Was searching for Combo Pack 3 for Age Of Empires 1 Rise of Rome. Thanks anyways man :D

Greets
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 02:27:48 am by TrucidoKid »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 05:22:11 am »
Oh OK...I lose track after awhile.  :icon_confused2

It would help when you ask for things (especially for strategy games) if you make it known if they are for SP or MP.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 06:06:32 am »
Give a full list of features you want.

-Symantic
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

TrucidoKid

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 06:07:36 am »
Ah yes , ur right , i will keep it in mind next time ... Well to clear up things , its for multiplayer .. Meaning online .. I play Age of Empires Rise of Rome on Gameranger , So if anyone could help me... PLEASE let me know
Thanks
Greets

TrucidoKid

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 06:10:00 am »
Well the highest speed in the game is 2.0 .. But i want a hack that give only me the abbility to have speed at like 2.5 or 3.0 .. So i move/shoot/collect resources/etc faster then other players

Perhaps a no fog hack would be nice aswell and perhaps a free resource hack .. Giving like 1k food/wood/gold/stone.. thats it .. But im not sure if this can be done..
Please let me know
Greets

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 12:24:23 pm »
I would imagine that such "resource" hacks are probably very unlikely.
you could easily change your resource value to 100,000,000 (if data type allows) but the question is if the value is checked with a server sided calculation, so possibly hacking units or buildings before they send a check to the server side that lets them know it exists and then just making the price = 0.

as for a true no-fog im not sure, but it should be the same method i used for command and conquer generals.
its not a "true" no-fog in the sense that the fog is still there, but enemies are visible and clickable through the fog.
see an enemy search for 1, let him go through fog and search for 0. i disabled all AI movements in a skirmish game in generals to make it easy to keep the fog and the enemy where i wanted it. looking through some breakpoints you will be in business in no time.

as for the speed, not really sure. could probably make a call to the kernel to see what he can do about it.

this stuff really isn't that advanced, it probably could all be done in the "Trainer Maker Kit" (TMK)

the generals one i wrote was written in visual basic 6 using simple memory setting functions.

doubtful that this game has any real anti-cheat but you still might have to be careful when doing cheats such as these on multiplayer as it may kick for mismatched data packets being sent back and fourth.
Think about it this way, two tree huggers talking back and fourth, you "hack" one of the tree huggers into a oil loving texan and things don't communicate too well.

I could try to give it a shot again, but im going to have to ask for the iso ONE more time lol, last time i promise.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 06:37:08 pm »
load up some tool to reverse the structs , find the main pointer , do some work regarding building the classes , and then your home free , the game is yours ( with your self built sdk )

make a hack sit back and watch the insults fly.

good luck.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

TrucidoKid

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 01:28:33 am »
Oke thanks for all the explanations and all :D Really appreciate it. Symantic , i will upload the ISO and pm u the link.Or email it to you, whichever u prefer ofcourse :D But my uploading speed is really slow , i started about an hour ago and still got 7 hours to go.So i will pm/email it to u then ;) .Also im still willing to pay about 70$ ofcourse :D Just need to know where to send it ;)
Thanks again
Greets