Author Topic: www.lockerz.com ?  (Read 2785 times)

hardvirus

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
www.lockerz.com ?
« on: December 26, 2009, 11:53:25 pm »
I found this site and got an invitation on it but it all sound too god to be true,so i've decided to ask you all that are already members of this "community".So any of you who know anything about this site please tell me if it's true or it's just a scam,you don't have to pay anything so if you think that you are skilled enough to recognize a scam just tell me your e-mail and i'll give you an invitation(this site is invitation only).
The main idea of the site is that you can buy stuff for free with your points accumulated on the site and the obtaining of the points is fairly easy :just log in and you get 2 points in each day you log in ,there is also a daily question and if you answer that question you'll get 2 points.
I really want to know if it's for real,if it is i've found a gold mine!

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: www.lockerz.com ?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 12:13:48 am »
b00n is the Lockerz expert. ;)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 12:25:47 am »
Seeing as they can take your "points" away or deleat your account at any time it is a scam.
Your never going to get a TV or iPod for free.

Years ago I used to get "paid to surf the web".
I would get small checks mailed to me each month...for under a dollar...so I never cashed them.
Cashing them gives them the bank account number.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

hardvirus

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 12:28:08 am »
Thank for the tip Bellend,i've sent him a PM with some questions,waiting for answer.
And ZOldDude i hope you are wrong ,anyway it has nothing to do with any bank account so my hopes are still high!
Anyway it seems to be a serious thing because the owner is an shareholder at amazon and the site is well worked,i don't think anyone would spend so much time on a scam site.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 12:35:08 am by hardvirus »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 01:00:53 am »
Stop and think about it.

Site "X" says if you visit and read the adverts you gain points and can get "free" electronics.
Hidden in the fine print is a clause that says they can change the rules when they please and without notice.

Let us say that TKC started the same thing.
Do you think we would -ever- give out a TV/iPod?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 01:46:11 am »
Ok I did a bit of background on this.
The site has over 9 million members who mostly have enough points for a big "prize".
They are always "fresh out" of the prizes and always "about to restock prizes".

You will NEVER get anything of value.
You are a sucker who brings new suckers to the site.
You are WORKING to help advertise,part of a marketing scheme and you are working for free while the company makes bank.

Jurugi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 03:13:12 am »
ehehehe.. values :::::::::::::::::::::: D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 03:19:49 am by Jurugi »

hardvirus

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 03:47:14 pm »
ZOldDude i did a bit of background on this too and it seems what you say is wright,so i think i will just trow my hopes in the trash,still waiting for a PM from b00n since he is the "expert" on this ,if he says that it's for real i will tell you but at the moment i don't expect him to say so.
Thanks for the trouble of checking this!

Edit:
Good news everybody,i just got news from a friend of mine and he showed me the proof that i was looking for: he got himself a ps3 from lockezr for free,he showed me pictures with the ps3,and all the papers that come with it,so that pretty much proves that lockerz is for good,sorry ZOldDude but you were wrong and now i'm starting to earn as many points as i can,so if anyone wants an invitation just PM with your e-mail,they have so many different prizes and i still don't know how they get there money to pay for all of this(they have no add-ons,you don't have to pay anything,they don't even got a donate box)
Man i'm starting to love this site,finally something that sounds too good to be true and it is true!

P.S. Nice work with the green loading bar when you modify your post!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 08:59:41 pm by hardvirus »

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 03:58:49 am »
it's not scam m8's i cheated an ipod touch :)

and on my legit account i have 800 ptz so macbook coming soon...then ebay zuhahaa :)

btw Z, you got some nice arguments there!! we are advertising this crap...i still don't know how they make so much money

i can remember they showed the results of the "daily" question it had always around 600 000 - 900 000 answer. Now they stopped showing that....9 million members WTF

this site is comepletely hyped and that's why the site isn't official yet....

hmm...about the fresh out things...
they are working all day on the site and sometimes they get the prizes and then they restock everything... when the site launches in 2010 there will no more "redemtions".

and hmm i still believe it....i got a stupid iphone case wich was sucky....later i gained allot of ptz with cheating and 3 weeks later i had my ipod touch :D and my z-list t-shirt.

and now i'll hope they send me the macbook too xD. (the site takes onley 1 minuut a day for me....or less)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:09:16 am by b00n »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 04:27:23 am »
If you search you will find that those who made YouTubes of the first "prixe unbacking" have closed commits...and they have been found to work for a Washington state advert company that spams forums.
The only "big prize winners" have been those people.

Q. Was the iPod you got one of the larger ones or was it the small 8Mb one that nobody will buy any longer?
I found page after page of people saying that happened and they had been building "points" for months.

Oh well as you are pulling a TKC on them and cheating for points who really cares after all?!  :wink2

Oh BTW...this is only one of many related sites/scams that work the same way that Amazon has up.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:33:43 am by ZOldDude »

hardvirus

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 04:00:33 pm »
b00n if you have the time,could you please PM with a tutorial on how to hack lockerz,if not thank you very much for the info about the site
P.S. I'm still giving invites to anyone who wants one
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:54:56 pm by hardvirus »

b00n

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 04:03:14 pm »
If you search you will find that those who made YouTubes of the first "prixe unbacking" have closed commits...and they have been found to work for a Washington state advert company that spams forums.
The only "big prize winners" have been those people.

Q. Was the iPod you got one of the larger ones or was it the small 8GB one that nobody will buy any longer?
I found page after page of people saying that happened and they had been building "points" for months.

Oh well as you are pulling a TKC on them and cheating for points who really cares after all?!  :wink2

Oh BTW...this is only one of many related sites/scams that work the same way that Amazon has up.

yea i believe it's too good to believe this site...when i first saw it i thought it was 100% scam...but i gave it try since the site took onley 1 minuut a day for me.

the ipod i got was the 32gb.... there is an 8GB too but i thought..hmm 32 will be nice lol.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2009, 09:54:33 pm »
Yeah most people report 1st pick as the big one...but they always seem to be out and get the small junk prizes.

b00n

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 12:07:43 am »
Yeah most people report 1st pick as the big one...but they always seem to be out and get the small junk prizes.

yeah you need patience for it to get bigger prizes. And yeah they are always out...they make general "redemtions"...then you can get it.
It's hard to get it and you need to be quick ^^ i'll hope they launch very early in 2010 becouse we can redeem then any time :D

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2010, 08:52:43 pm »
So what do you do in order to get those things?

Do they ship to Sweden?  :icon_biggrin2
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.