Author Topic: AllWays On Fire Hack!!  (Read 1529 times)

AVP-Predator

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
AllWays On Fire Hack!!
« on: May 22, 2004, 07:23:49 am »
Sup Fellas I Still Play The Demo 98 Version. I Extracted The Demo And Did The Whole Nine Yard's.Can Someonew Tell Me How To Keep My Guy On Fire.Like An ALLWay's On Fire Hack With Out Getting Hurt. PLZ Help Me I need To Know How..I see People Talk About It In The Old Fourm's But They Never Say How To Do It. Now From Doing Some Searching Around In The Folders I Found Shit About The Fire...Someone Help Me And If You Know How To Do It Help Me Out And Explane On How To Do It.......... :twisted:  :twisted:

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
AllWays On Fire Hack!!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2004, 07:48:18 am »
the talking about this hack is more than 1 year old...

and btw: i played the demo for more than 9 months, but i have NEVER seen a burning soldier or something

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
AllWays On Fire Hack!!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2004, 08:07:15 am »
Quote from: jazznas

and btw: i played the demo for more than 9 months, but i have NEVER seen a burning soldier or something

I saw one person once doing it. From what I heard it was actually a bug, but could be a memory hack; albeit hard to do, very time consuming.
Innocence proves nothing

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
AllWays On Fire Hack!!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2004, 09:04:56 am »
well now as i think of it...

try following:
extract the game, edit any ini file (for example poorvcimmortal.ini) and give yourself 999999999999999999999999999999999999 hp

then host a ctf game, go to a ammo box, throw a nade to put it on fire and now walk on the box to set yourself on fire... voila

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
Re: AllWays On Fire Hack!!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2004, 09:20:56 am »
Quote from: AVP-Predator
Sup Fellas I Still Play The Demo 98 Version. I Extracted The Demo And Did The Whole Nine Yard's.Can Someonew Tell Me How To Keep My Guy On Fire.Like An ALLWay's On Fire Hack With Out Getting Hurt. PLZ Help Me I need To Know How..I see People Talk About It In The Old Fourm's But They Never Say How To Do It. Now From Doing Some Searching Around In The Folders I Found Shit About The Fire...Someone Help Me And If You Know How To Do It Help Me Out And Explane On How To Do It.......... :twisted:  :twisted:

Why Do You Wtite Like This All The Time?

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
AllWays On Fire Hack!!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2004, 12:58:26 pm »
well now as i think of it...

try following:
extract the game, edit any ini file (for example poorvcimmortal.ini) and give yourself 999999999999999999999999999999999999 hp

then host a ctf game, go to a ammo box, throw a nade to put it on fire and now walk on the box to set yourself on fire... voila

never tought of it that way. i think thats the only way. that screenshot we all saw was a us soldier near the us base. but still. isent there another way to keep burning? i mean when you are on fire it loads somkingd of fire thingy...
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

AVP-Predator

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
AllWays On Fire Hack!!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2004, 01:26:56 pm »
why do i talk like what....what ya mean ..well to fill ya all in yo im ghetto sry for talking ghetto i guess ..nah im fucking witch ya dog...im just ghetto i cant help it cut me some slack yo.... :P

Ex

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
AllWays On Fire Hack!!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2004, 08:46:27 am »

its very simple..but an box on fire..jump on the box..voila..ur on fire..

demo rox..

..:AoH:..Grim

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
AllWays On Fire Hack!!
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2004, 09:54:48 am »
Jazznazz, if you take your health up that high, and do everthing else you said.... the fire should still go out. Do the same thing without all the health and watch. Eventually, the fire would die out.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
AllWays On Fire Hack!!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2004, 06:28:28 pm »
thats correct, i would look into how to do it but since i dont play demo atall or retail very much im not gonna