Author Topic: Personality Test  (Read 4793 times)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Personality Test
« on: November 13, 2009, 02:15:56 pm »
Hi guys,

maybe this will help some people to understand each other more and maybe you even have an inventor mentality like me which would be the best of course xD j/k.

Heres the link to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Test:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Concepts

As the MBTI Manual states, the MBTI "is designed to implement a theory; therefore the theory must be understood to understand the MBTI."[17]:1

Fundamental to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is the theory of psychological type as originally developed by C. G. Jung.[1]:xiii Jung proposed the existence of two dichotomous pairs of cognitive functions:

* The "rational" (judging) functions: thinking and feeling
    * The "irrational" (perceiving) functions: sensing and intuition

Jung went on to suggest that these functions are expressed in either an introverted or extraverted form.[1]:17 From Jung's original concepts, Briggs and Myers developed their own theory of psychological type, described below, on which the MBTI is based.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Personality Test
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 04:42:09 pm »
I'm the "Mastermind" (INTJ)   :icon_laugh
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 05:54:39 pm »
Hahaha. Or also called "The Scientist" :P

I'm "The Visionary" (ENTP).

TheHeckler!

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 01:42:10 am »

Same here.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 10:32:58 am »
Mine said that im god... wow unexpected :D

nah actually it was the ENTP one. w/e the fk that means.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 09:43:09 pm »
Mine said that im god... wow unexpected :D

nah actually it was the ENTP one. w/e the fk that means.

http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/entp/

"ENTP - The "Originator"
Jungian Personality Types (Free Test)

ENTPs are logical, innovative, curious and downright inventive. They see possibilities for improvement everywhere and possess the ability to understand complex concepts. ENTPs are introspective and carefree nonconformists. They often neglect the more common areas of life while pursuing new solutions. ENTPs can be good conversationalists and exciting company. "

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 10:54:34 pm »
Says I am a born leader.
Others may lead as long as I see them doing what I think they are doing as "competent".
Hmmm...no wonder I distrust politicians so damn much!
INTJs are introspective, analytical, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others and are comfortable with the leadership of another so long as they are competent. INTJs can also be described as decisive, open-minded, self-confident, attentive, theoretical and pragmatic.
"INTJs are natural leaders, although they usually choose to remain in the background until they see a real need to take over the lead. When they are in leadership roles, they are quite effective, because they are able to objectively see the reality of a situation, and are adaptable enough to change things which aren't working well. They are the supreme strategists - always scanning available ideas and concepts and weighing them against their current strategy, to plan for every conceivable contingency. "
A lot more along the same lines...
http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/intj/

EDIT:
The bold type in the quote is in the original page.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 11:44:32 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 10:44:44 am »
"ENTP - The "Originator"
ENTPs are logical, innovative, curious and downright inventive. They see possibilities for improvement everywhere and possess the ability to understand complex concepts. ENTPs are introspective and carefree nonconformists. They often neglect the more common areas of life while pursuing new solutions. ENTPs can be good conversationalists and exciting company. "
this does sound like me... i have tons of "inventions" written down in my notebook... im going to be a millionaire one day i know it and there is nothing anybody can do to stop me.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 11:45:34 am »
A million dollars is not as much as it was 40/30/20 or even 10 years ago.
In fact if you had 1 million in a jar from 10 years ago it would have lost most of it's buying value (about a 2/3 loss).

A million back in 1970 when we were still on the silver standard would need to be $17,700,000 as of todays (right now this Sunday) value in buying power.

What you want to aim for these days is to become a billionaire.

20 per cent of what you save should be in gold and silver...good hard cash....for your later years of life.
Stocks should be based in food industry and bonds should be tax exempt municipal bonds.

I got stuck when my tec-stocks dropped to less than 1/3 value when the world economy tanked...yet I cashed out a bunch of CD's and bought all I could when Obama took office and made things bottom out.
It has no place to go but up.
Overall tec stocks are very risky (they can make alot or drop alot fast)...food based stocks allways keep going up and tax exempt bonds are a way to keep the Tax Collector from grabing your money.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:52:05 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 03:25:15 pm »
didnt have time to complete it all
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 11:13:48 pm »
If you "cheat" and answere either all -yes- or all -no- you end up with a ENTP by defualt.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 12:58:38 am »
If you "cheat" and answere either all -yes- or all -no- you end up with a ENTP by defualt.
its an inventive idea to get the quiz done faster, so therefore that does reflect on you also :D

i would be more than happy to be a millionaire, no need to get greedy. i just want my motorcycle, a decent house and not worry about eating. and my computer and this and that and one of those new gizmos would be cool too...

Fuckit... billionaire here i come lol.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 01:06:32 am »
I canz b billionaire plz?
Billionaire FTW!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 09:30:13 pm »
i notice you mention computer in your most wanted list , that says a lot about you actually , pc's i can take them or leave them , my dream would be to own my own island and have wierd little mutants running around on it so i could shoot them , my misses cooking me dinner , and my kids be happy , that would suite me , a bit of sunshine everynow and again would be a bonus but not essential.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Berger

• Online Villain
  • strdfu :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 02:23:37 pm »

In my case: INTJ

Famous people of your particular type:
Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace, Mullah Omar