Author Topic: CE3 hack in hack  (Read 6140 times)

WOOty

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: CE3 hack in hack
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 08:51:18 pm »
the only truely good creator of anti cheat would be a cheat creator himself.

god that sounds ironic lol

@wooty

Read that, think of my post, and you have your explanation!

well that's what i am asking you.
It isn't so hard is it now?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 09:36:25 pm »
....i'll just start to ask wether it is possible to make a anti-cheat program like ce3 that prevents getting bypassed.

No.

You can change them and try to make it new/harder but they can all be bypassed...and if they can then they will.

The makers of the game with thier AC system could do NOTHING to keep it's own official server free of TKC cheaters...and no 3rd party AC has done any better.

The only way to insure no cheating is to have everyone in the same room with a official looking at the monitor of every player in a contest.

The most cheat free server for VC was the 64 player Stream Public (the real one not the fake with same name) that the owner had 3-4 of the TKC Mod's acting as admin.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 09:53:16 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

WOOty

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2009, 09:53:08 pm »
I know everything can be hacked, but what if only ce3 "creators" and tkc trustee's know how its working, wouldn't it  decrease the number of cheating? I know most cheats are leaks and there are few who can create them good as most don't know how to create a hack/cheat...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 09:57:46 pm »
As most people in EU in the ladder place bets on this like any other sport...there is money passing hands and thus you can just get it in you head that NO ANTICHEAT WILL EVER WORK either 100% or for very long.
The most used AC systems in the online gamming world take under 5 mins to bypass when they are updated.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

WOOty

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2009, 10:13:10 pm »
As most people in EU in the ladder place bets on this like any other sport...there is money passing hands and thus you can just get it in you head that NO ANTICHEAT WILL EVER WORK either 100% or for very long.
The most used AC systems in the online gamming world take under 5 mins to bypass when they are updated.

I know that, but now for vietcong it will be 99%.
It does make it a bit better doesn't it?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2009, 10:20:03 pm »
Well as this site is for makeing cheats and bypassing anticheat systems...if a "super anticheat" was made I would find the IP and port number of the server and without even installing the game raise all sorts of hell in it...just because I can.
If I was too busy to do so then I would delegate the job to my henchmen.  :wink2

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2009, 11:04:17 pm »
the only truely good creator of anti cheat would be a cheat creator himself.

god that sounds ironic lol

@wooty

Read that, think of my post, and you have your explanation!

well that's what i am asking you.
It isn't so hard is it now?

MrMedics post is my explanation.. sigh!
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

smilfin

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2009, 03:22:04 am »
Mind you guys, you suffer from narcissism:
Making fun of people who still play VC saying it is way too old, but on the other hand though to those who beg for vchook you say you don't have the permission to publish it. Isn't that paradox? Perhaps the developer then has already forgotten what VC is or more probably he's discovered better things in life than ruining the gameplay for others.
Keep up good work! lol... :icon_teehee

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2009, 04:11:18 am »
Who making fun of the players?
VC was the ONLY game I had fun playing on-line for many years even without cheats and many of us in TKC played coop for hours each day/night.

For the most part those of us in TKC who did cheat made damn sure everyone knew it and that they could do nothing to stop us.

As far as posting users content if we don't have permission then that is the way it works here.
The fact that TKC Rainer Stoff has his stuff plastered all over other sites -for years- does not matter.
Rainer gave me some things that I have never shared with ANYONE not even Mini-Z...and because of that he would share with me again knowing my word was good.

Anyhow back to the point for the guys ladder contests.
Good admin are the only real key to "fair" contests and both sides having to provide an in game demo after the match that a team of game hackers...er, Contest Reviewers...can look at if anyone makes a complaint worked for N.A.T.O. ladders.
Fail to provide a game demo when asked and your team lost no matter what the score was,and it stands to reason that both demos will show the same exact thing as that is how that part of the games program works.
That is how TKC helped N.A.T.O. when server owners who ran ladders on it -asked nicely- and they posted that if the "Review Board" could not decide then TKC would look and give it's "expert opinion".
Needless to say both all the "you guys cheated" ended ASAP and TKC was never asked to look at a demo.

We are TKC.
Fear us.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 04:33:06 am by ZOldDude »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2009, 06:41:03 am »
bree is the only admin id trust on vietcong , the rest i would crash , hers is the only server ive ever been on that i didnt crash she is fair , she can have a laugh , and i know who the boss is ... she told me she was and i never argue with women because they are allways right lol
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2009, 06:53:27 am »
People who are both fair and have a sense of humor are the type you want to go the extra mile for both at work and at play.

edit:
The pizza was good and the beer was cold.

WOOty

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2009, 01:13:23 pm »
I agree with all of you, so maybe (if interested from both sides) TKC could work together with VC esl admins as  you explained in your previous post.
But i have some other intel i'll use first and see what it is. If i need some help, i think i can ask it here i suppose?

grtzs

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2009, 02:14:17 pm »
Do not hesitate to ask a question.
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

smilfin

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2009, 03:44:44 pm »
Who making fun of the players?

Actually MrMedic (if I'm not mistaken) and another guy did in another thread I read the other day. Find it if in doubt.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2009, 10:07:34 pm »
Oh that.
Pffffft...Medic makes fun of everything and everybody,you should hear him on TS when we are all drinking and cheating on PokerStars.
Pay no attention to the small man behind the curtain!