Author Topic: how?  (Read 1596 times)

jeremysniper

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
how?
« on: October 24, 2009, 04:14:56 am »
I saw a guy just a few minutes ago on a server he had god mode and he was using the rocket launcher with infinite shots without reloading?! I thought health and ammo was server sided anyone know about this?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: how?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 06:44:15 am »
Why did you think it was server sided?

The game is a direct port from console and has NO dedicated server files so I really doubt they expect consoles to be able to handle health/ammo.
All servers are "listen servers" and the PC side was just an after thought.

CM does not care about the PC side of the game...no key,no anti cheat,no server files,no NOTHING and don't expect them to ever add anything.

Just rape the game at least a few times every day.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

jeremysniper

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 07:53:41 am »
well i can't get ammo to work online and i don't know how to search for health because there is a not a good way to lower/increase it without getting killed.

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 06:02:29 pm »
Throw a grenade in front of you. Be close enough to get hit. Then tab out and search for unknown. Go back to the game, wait a second to lose health, then go back, search for changed. That's how i did it, and it worked.  :icon_thumbsup

jeremysniper

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 02:31:03 am »
i dont know what you are thinking but this is NOT client side. It does nothing online.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 05:47:08 am by jeremysniper »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 06:51:42 am »
i dont know what you are thinking but this is NOT client side. It does nothing online.

Really?
You said...
I saw a guy just a few minutes ago on a server he had god mode and he was using the rocket launcher with infinite shots without reloading?!
So what does that tell you?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

jeremysniper

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 10:44:37 am »
i think he was the host so it was client sided for him.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 02:20:21 pm »
i think he was the host so it was client sided for him.
I would tend to agree with that IF it was a PC game...but this is a 100% port from a CONSOLE game and shitty low grade consoles can't come near what a PC can do.
Also their is NO dedicated server file for EITHER the console or PC (who rules consoles in every way shape and form).

Until shown other wise I will go with what I have already stated...the game is crappy low rate consol based port whose server functions can't bother to deal with ammo/health "cheats" by their nature and functions.
The game is WIDE open to rape via any form of cheating...so just do so.
Oh...NEVER buy another Code Master game unless your a compleat foolish idiot that believed the lies they pimped about this game.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 02:29:01 pm by ZOldDude »