Author Topic: Attention Server Owners  (Read 6741 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Attention Server Owners
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 06:02:24 am »
fine don't bother to add a time delay, lets all sit back and watch servers crash.

siding with the enemy, yes i'm a traitor, i have actually bothered to suggest ways in which the SCP can be altered to stop servers crashing, best hang draw and quarter me.

i don't give a shit what u think about me, i know i'm trying to do something, whether u see it this way or not is up to you.

its not like its gonna be my servers that suffer from this anyway, sit back and relax, let other people do the work, and when it fails who will u cry too???

come back on here, whining about cheats and servers crashing and doing nothing to stop it.

No point in argueing with them...they really only care about themselfs and nobody else in the first place.
Like you say...it won't effect the servers you guys rent out!

I also offered to test Doolittles "phantomware" and never one time was told a single server it was running on.
He could of had real talent go and test and he could have then debuged.

This BI Supporter tells the truth as he really sees it here:
Id rather a server chrash to be honest

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 01:56:19 pm »
Why should the server owners have to fix a problem caused by TKC? This really just seems like a joke. Adding a limit could easily be done by the SCP developers.

Or maybe they don't know how to script because they just steal other people's work.

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 02:46:30 pm »
Escobar, what the hell? Are you really that stupid?

So you just want a script that screws up the game without crashing the server? It still ruins the game, so it doesn't do much good.
If the server is getting ruined with cheats and people have their keyboards locked - it may as well crash.

Maybe TKC should have stuck to TK'ing and cheating, instead of going for game destruction.

It's just sad that those who have done all the smack talking really don't care what happens to the ArmA community when it come down to the bottom line.
This doesn't help the ArmA community. All TKC wants is to destroy it anyway. Otherwise there would be no SCP with an installer that tries to keep it undetected.

I notice that not a ONE of them bothered to inform anyone on the BI forums of this wonderfull offer.
Because Escobar seems to be the only one here who doesn't realise that this is just an attempt at a joke from TKC.

So basically: Fuck you TKC. If you don't like what I'm saying, then just ban me.
Oh yea, you don't ban people because you think it makes you better than the BIS forums, you prefer to edit posts and use post moderation to control what people post. Fascist bastards :icon_laugh

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 05:20:59 pm »
why repost your entire post?

whats the fucking point in that?

Why should the server owners have to fix a problem caused by TKC?

they don't, they can lock their servers, use verify sigs and lock out just as many players as if they'd passworded their servers, make some sort of player database and tie it in with packet sniffing software, pay someone else to do this, use IP tracing software to track the IPs used by cheats and IP ban (range ban) the offenders, all sorts of options are open for server owners.

but maybe spending 10 minutes talking to the guys that make the cheats, would have some of the worst elements of those cheats removed b4 public release, therefore meaning that only those in the DEV group ( a limited number) have the full range of server killing power availble (not intentional i know its BIS shit coding), as oposed to the any halfwit that happens across the DL link being able to have the full SCP and rain LGB's without limit.

for want of a nail...........the war was lost

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 08:24:20 pm »
Well they all had a chance and decided to bitch/moan/complain rather then act.

It is now the 5th even in the mid Pacific and this offer and thread is closed.

Setting this as a STICKY so others from BI can see just how much their leaders care about them...and the ONE they should rent servers from.

Idiot fanboy programmers: 0
TKC: 1

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 09:23:06 pm »
New cheats both scripts and memory will be released in a few hours.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2007, 08:30:42 am »
@ fartface:
- 1 karma for being a selfish asshole.

@ strykir:
-1 karma for me remembering you called -me- a fascist.
Punk.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2009, 11:58:39 pm »
What wonderful memories this brings up.  :icon_razz2