Author Topic: COD ModernWarfare 2 - Pre ordered  (Read 4363 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: COD ModernWarfare 2 - Pre ordered
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2009, 09:11:26 pm »
vac ... yay yay YAY!!!!  :icon_thumbsup
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2009, 10:20:37 pm »
vac ... yay yay YAY!!!!  :icon_thumbsup
Steam.
I smell cooked servers.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009, 02:48:46 am »
-Like u have seen every map. Do u really think more then 25% of the maps have snow? Doubt it!

-Too much fog.. hmm so ur saying the realistic amount is too much? Dont think they will add more fog then 'intherealworld'

-Prolly like UAV. I cant comment about this because i dont know how it will work.

Anyways. There isnt even a beta, so i dont get it why everyone is downrating it so much.. exept for the steam part.
I'm pretty sure Modern Warfare 1 will be more popular.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 04:11:31 am »
Modern Warfare 2 PSA brought to you by:
Fight Against Grenade Spam (F.A.G.S.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXbQjyL2HZU

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 04:24:09 am »
Onyky feels attacked..
Grow up and stop picking on him...few people are true uber l33t fanboiz and you r sow jello-e-us of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1LLd1dfbHs
(The Wallmart advert)

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 09:51:32 pm »
its the most pre-ordered game all time  :icon_confused2

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2009, 09:55:30 pm »
That still doesnt change opinions..
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 06:21:01 am »
It also looks like it will be one of the most free downloaded games for the whole decade as well...the lack of a dedicated server file seems to help fuel this action as a form of revolt by people outraged by that news.

I told you that the XBOX version has been on torrent sites for a few days already...the PC is as well now.

I found this news from MS and the publisher "warning" people that they will come after them and that if you have an XBOX that is moded it will also void your warrenty.

Mmmm....make your "toy" game machine better and the BIG BOYS will void your warrenty.
I bet THAT will keep people from wanting to make the toy better!

While Modern Warfare 2 sits poised and ready for its November 10 release, some retailers have already acquired and sold copies of the Xbox and PC versions thanks to a sneaky leak. Now pirates have seized the game and have distributed the contents accordingly, offering disk images online to those with bandwidth to spare. Is this surprising? Absolutely not after the whole Halo 3: ODST ordeal.

After news of the leak reached Microsoft and Activision's ears, the former company made an official threat to those who plan on playing a pirated version, especially Xbox 360 gamers playing the game on Xbox Live. In essence, the company will ban Xbox Live gamers who modify their consoles; modifications also void the hardware warranty.

"We take vigorous action against illegal activity related to our products and services, but we do not comment on those details," Microsoft told CVG. "Consumers should be aware that piracy is illegal and that modifying their Xbox 360 to play pirated games will void their warranty."

Softpedia adds to the report, indicating that both Microsoft and Activision could also bring in the big guns and take legal action against gamers who play the pirated versions. The news follows recent reports that leak footage hit the internet revealing options to shoot civilians in an airport. It's speculated that the footage stemmed from leaked versions of the game.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 08:08:47 am »
It also looks like it will be one of the most free downloaded games for the whole decade as well...the lack of a dedicated server file seems to help fuel this action as a form of revolt by people outraged by that news.

I told you that the XBOX version has been on torrent sites for a few days already...the PC is as well now.

I found this news from MS and the publisher "warning" people that they will come after them and that if you have an XBOX that is moded it will also void your warrenty.

Mmmm....make your "toy" game machine better and the BIG BOYS will void your warrenty.
I bet THAT will keep people from wanting to make the toy better!

While Modern Warfare 2 sits poised and ready for its November 10 release, some retailers have already acquired and sold copies of the Xbox and PC versions thanks to a sneaky leak. Now pirates have seized the game and have distributed the contents accordingly, offering disk images online to those with bandwidth to spare. Is this surprising? Absolutely not after the whole Halo 3: ODST ordeal.

After news of the leak reached Microsoft and Activision's ears, the former company made an official threat to those who plan on playing a pirated version, especially Xbox 360 gamers playing the game on Xbox Live. In essence, the company will ban Xbox Live gamers who modify their consoles; modifications also void the hardware warranty.

"We take vigorous action against illegal activity related to our products and services, but we do not comment on those details," Microsoft told CVG. "Consumers should be aware that piracy is illegal and that modifying their Xbox 360 to play pirated games will void their warranty."

Softpedia adds to the report, indicating that both Microsoft and Activision could also bring in the big guns and take legal action against gamers who play the pirated versions. The news follows recent reports that leak footage hit the internet revealing options to shoot civilians in an airport. It's speculated that the footage stemmed from leaked versions of the game.

is been out 2 days m8 allready made an aimbot and wallhack for it im waiting for release date then il post it

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 10:15:34 am »
been out 2 days m8
It has been online for 4 days now (almost 5 full days...just a bit shy).
Public trackers will be filled with it on official release day so as to avoid the 5 year jail time law passed a few years ago.

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 02:20:30 pm »
My semi-private is tracker down, and those public trackers suck now-a-days. I dont know where to download anymore lol!
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 04:01:44 pm »
yeah its true. if u play it on xbox live u get a ban

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 05:15:21 pm »
to avoid the 5 year jail time law passed a few years ago.

lol...

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009, 09:09:14 pm »
I liked Cod1, both SP and MP. But the other iterations were not that good imho.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2009, 09:20:23 pm »
to avoid the 5 year jail time law passed a few years ago.

lol...
Yeah the lawmakers got an agreement that if you get busted tradeing -befor- the box office or sales date it is a mandatory 5 years,thus the explosion of p2p and public torrents 1 minute after midnight on opening day.