Author Topic: Game Id  (Read 1434 times)

Super61bhd

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Game Id
« on: September 07, 2009, 04:45:30 am »
I was wondering, is it possible to change your game id to a specific number? I know you can use Bellend's hack and change your id to something random, but I need it to be something specific. Thanks
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest motherfucker there.

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
Re: Game Id
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 04:55:02 pm »
So wait, you want to spoof your ID to a specific one so you can fake somebody's identity 100%?

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 07:00:58 pm »
Yea thats what he's saying !

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 08:00:18 pm »
I'm sure it's possible. We made it in all other OFP-style games. However there are always loads of ways to counter the methods we used, so ideally a cd-key changer has to be developed. If there isn't one.

Changing IDs is essential to multiplayer freedom in Arma 2.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Super61bhd

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 09:22:23 pm »
Actually, Chernarus Life forces you to use a specific id to log into a account, and if they dont match you cant login. So with a banned id, I am forced to use a random id, and since it changes everytime I play, I will lose all my progress because I can never log back into that account because of different ids.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest motherfucker there.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 11:53:57 pm »
That's a problem. Normally one would just use some other guys ID (the admin) and play around with it to ruin that system. But if they require a PW+ID+Name it's impossible. You would need the source code of the mission and see how it stores data. Then you could just use a cheatpack to do the same thing. I'm not sure if this is possible though, it depends on Arma 2 script capabilities and how the mod is coded.

Super61bhd

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 04:00:20 am »
I know you can just make a new account with your new id, and just keep changing it to the same id everytime you play. That would let you save your account and log back in without getting the message of the same id is required.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 05:18:28 am »
I was wondering, is it possible to change your game id to a specific number? I know you can use Bellend's hack and change your id to something random, but I need it to be something specific. Thanks

yes its possible , hook the crc on the key , and change it to whatever you want you still get in a server because it checks the key not the id on the join packet. or bypass the whole thing and connect anyway , and yes its easy.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 03:46:14 pm »
I know you can just make a new account with your new id, and just keep changing it to the same id everytime you play. That would let you save your account and log back in without getting the message of the same id is required.

Yes that would help you evade the ban.

SSgt.Cooper

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 06:41:37 am »
how would u bypass the whole thing? and if possible, how do you get a crc on it? sry im a total noob to this. And ThX :icon_biggrin2!!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 05:43:05 am »
how would u bypass the whole thing?
You don't even need the game installed to connect/join a server if GameSpy will connect you. They have no hope of banning people that join,run scripts/memory cheats who do that...your in the server but then again your not.  :wink2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

SSgt.Cooper

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 09:46:56 pm »
lol