Author Topic: Need hacks made  (Read 1115 times)

Marwan

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Need hacks made
« on: September 03, 2009, 09:17:19 am »
First

I understand TKC does not sell hacks. I am not asking TKC to sell me hacks. The only thing I'm saying in this thread is that I'm interested in paying someone for their time to make me custom hacks that I design..

I need hacks compattible with Chernarus life and the normal versions of multi player arma2

Unlimited unprocessed cocaine(I can create as much cocaine as I want) 

Unlimited money, 2 mil in my banks that keeps going up. and 1 mil in my pocket as soon as I spawn

Unlimited Ammo

Bullet damage high, and extremly high

Speed modes

Unlimited health

everything else cool that I will love. im paying over 50$ so make sure it has alot of awesome features, or I'll ask for more when I think of them

This thread isn't for people who are just gona tell me to do it myself.

I'm rich, and don't have the patience or time to code myself.

I'll pay more than 50$ if you blow me away with cool shit.

just PM me on the boards :) or post here.

sisse126

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: Need hacks made
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 02:05:36 pm »
wow 50$, you big spender you!

you're most definately rich!

Guess I'm a freakin' millionaire then ! :P

R3con

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 02:30:57 pm »
Well if i was you  first of all with that $50 i`d go get some beer,
search the site and look through some tutorials. Try coming up
with something yourself i`m sure you`d get more help.

Gl
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 02:37:56 pm by R3con »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 10:14:54 pm »
If we were to allow such adverts we would have to create a special section and take maybe 10% of the offered amount for advertising space.

There will most likely be free hacks later on. Most of the old devs either haven't got the game or have other things to do currently. But to everything there is a season, and a time and purpose under TKC.  :icon_biggrin2
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 11:20:14 pm »
50 bucks is enough to enroll into a assembly programming course at your local community college, its what im doing right now, literally right now... im in class rofl.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 06:59:10 pm »
I was just going to say to send Symantic a unopened copy of the game along with the $50 (USD) and he would make your hacks.
Now I see by both his post and IP he IS setting in class...and might even turn it into a project for class credit while he was at it!  :wink2

@ Symantic...
Sitting in the doctors house (GF's cousin) down here in Port Alegre,Brazil after a combined 36 hours of car/bus/air travle.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Marwan

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 07:28:08 pm »
50 bucks is enough to enroll into a assembly programming course at your local community college, its what im doing right now, literally right now... im in class rofl.

Yo making hacks would be great for a class credit. I can send u game and 50$

just lemme know if you wana make a deal :)

sean254

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 06:54:48 am »
The money hack is possible and the others are if u use it from arma 1 rpg mod ..... just search aint hard here the link for money one http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=8505.0   

gt cheatengine get ur cash in inventory make sure u have high amount search it in float type and search amount edit the ones with out the decimial points after them it will work... u can use it for someother stuff as well like food i think .. havent tried it gonna test it soon.

Marwan

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 03:35:37 am »
still need hack made. no none related comments. i have lots of money if you are willing to put in time privately. contact me.

sean254

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 05:48:56 am »
dude u can do the money hack yourself like tons people do just cheat engine search number in float... wallah tons of cash lasts u for whole game.

Marwan

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 11:48:42 pm »
I know i can do it my self, but im trying to pay a hacker to make these FOR me. and then develope buisness so that he can make me hacks for ofpdr and update/change anything i want when i ask.

Thats what im looking for. Nothing else, nothing more. Stop telling me i can do it myself please :)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 11:59:15 pm »
OK...TKC does not sale hacks,other sites do that so find one and hope you don't get scammed out of your money.

If you want to -learn- how to make hacks then TKC has all the tools and manuals in the download section and programmers on the forum will help you if you get stuck.

Open threads here about selling/buying off the forum are frowned on by the Staff.
The -wise- thing to do is put something in you SIG and those who want will contact you via PM.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*