Author Topic: Hack money in CTI game mode ?  (Read 1145 times)

sisse126

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Hack money in CTI game mode ?
« on: August 24, 2009, 08:11:09 pm »
Hey All,

I am trying to see if I can find the money value from Arma2's multiplayer mode CTI - so far I have tried using cheat enginge and medics game pauser without any luck - tried searching on all the different scan types.....but when doing the "next" scan it never finds anything.

Anyone have had any luck with this and can help me out ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Hack money in CTI game mode ?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 08:54:45 pm »
You could read http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=8505.0 ,also you could read the ArmA 1 section...download the scripts and simply adapt them.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 09:40:35 pm »
I was able to change the ammount of money in the first try. Select Float, wait until you have a value over 1500 because that makes it easier -> less addresses. Then wait for your money value to be increased because that gives you exactly one minute to search before it changes again. Now search for the money value, you will get about 100 addresses. Wait for the money to increase again, switch back to CE. Search for changed value. Take all of the addresses you get and change all their values to the wanted amount of money. <--- Just the noob way, should work though.

sisse126

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 11:16:48 pm »
I have tried this a lot - but when I try the "next" scan....it doesn't find any values constantly ?

I let the values rise/fall and then search, search, search.....I just tried your float suggestion, but still no luck.

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 02:26:13 am »
You can alternatively just search float the value of your money and then pick every address without decimals and increase the value of all these addresses.

sisse126

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 04:31:31 pm »
doesn't work - crashes the game.

any other tips on how to find the value ? anyone ?

sean254

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 03:14:41 pm »
there is one way ive seen some guy mentioned  a script but it means that all players start with max money so that is pritty pointless unless u want to see 200 choppers in the air .... but maybe someone will find out and share with us i hope so.

sisse126

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 04:49:20 pm »
exactly, must be possible just to change that single value..unfortunately I don't have the skills to do it :/

Guess we have to wait and hope.

sean254

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 07:32:53 pm »
same here mate ... im a nub