Author Topic: vietcong_history.pdf  (Read 1545 times)

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
vietcong_history.pdf
« on: August 12, 2009, 06:00:35 am »
Just noticed it was still available for download and it rememberd me of the good old times.
Saw some funny names like Tarkanos. Talked with her a lot of times and she got caught cheating at the end, never heared a thing anymore.

Anyone else with some special memories?
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: vietcong_history.pdf
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 12:32:14 pm »
Just noticed it was still available for download and it rememberd me of the good old times.
Saw some funny names like Tarkanos. Talked with her a lot of times and she got caught cheating at the end, never heared a thing anymore.

Anyone else with some special memories?
I don't recall he being a she and I had both his AND his fathers email address and "talked" with both.
The Devils Taco (aka Max Capone) on his site "The Gathering of the Banned" posted Tarkanos's whole public history...school records and even air photographs of his house.
Much like AUSCONG and [TKC]Darkbyte/AUS Fate/Andrew Killham everything was known about him as well.

Got a game you want people to beta test for free?
Got a 3rd party anticheat your working on?
Are you a major game software developer?
TKC has it's people inside.
We make things public when we decide to do so while we help -teach- people to bypass everything.

If you screw with TKC don't think that just because we don't say anything in public that we don't know who you are and play your ass.
My self I have been doing this from the 1980's befor the internet and may even have more useful contacts than the UN does.

Z
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 01:02:56 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 05:43:33 pm »
Then I guess its my memory which isn't that good, or am I confusing two people?
I do recall talking to Tarkanos... Oh well, you're probally right. But why did you talked to his father?

So now I wonder, what you know about me.. Lets talk about that on msn as soon as I see you on again.

Btw, the question I asked you previously, its in the section of science. I guess you should remember then.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 05:49:40 pm by hoax-ravenheckler »
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Berger

• Online Villain
  • strdfu :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 11:33:45 am »
Here?s one picture that still makes me laugh  :icon_biggrin2

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 02:18:38 am »
I remember that Tarkanos wanted to record a VC movie with some people. Koopa and I found out where and when they were going to meet so we started a server with the same name 5 minutes before schedule. Koopa impersonated Tarkanos and we saw a lot of "actors" drop in. We had a lot of fun with them, and all were surprised that Tarkanos was such a relentless TKer. There was complete chaos for about 10 minutes. But eventually the real Tarkanos found out about our server and made all leave to his place.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 11:46:54 am »
I remember that Tarkanos wanted to record a VC movie with some people. Koopa and I found out where and when they were going to meet so we started a server with the same name 5 minutes before schedule. Koopa impersonated Tarkanos and we saw a lot of "actors" drop in. We had a lot of fun with them, and all were surprised that Tarkanos was such a relentless TKer. There was complete chaos for about 10 minutes. But eventually the real Tarkanos found out about our server and made all leave to his place.
LOL! No special memories, just a lot of good memories of playing for hours on end and still only managing a 2-1 k/d ratio (at best). I do actually remember playing so hard that someone crashed a server that I was in and while I waited for the server to re-boot I fell asleep on my keyboard. Dell keyboards make for a comfortable pillow :D
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

TheHeckler!

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 06:34:27 am »
I rather enjoyed bypassing all the bands to the official forums and causing some havoc over the course of a few days/weeks.  :icon_laugh

by the way, I love your sig, Jahovus !