Poll

Whats your opinion about the NWO?

It will be good for us.
3 (42.9%)
I know there are enough facts to believe in whats gonna happen.
0 (0%)
I dont know if its good or not.
0 (0%)
I believe it destroys the human culture.
0 (0%)
I believe what the most believe - "Everything seems fine as long as I'm happy."
0 (0%)
I dont care as long as I have access to food/sex/drugs/music/games.
1 (14.3%)
I dont want to vote.
0 (0%)
Piss on the NWO I am a Californian and/or I am armed!
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: December 31, 2009, 02:19:15 pm

Author Topic: Common ideas of the NWO  (Read 5145 times)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Common ideas of the NWO
« on: July 30, 2009, 07:46:12 pm »
Common facts of the NWO

- popluation control and cutback of the human population (Birth control, Bio engineering, etc.)
- one global world currency and monetary system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_currency#Hypothetical_single_supranational_currency)
- one global government and universal laws (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_government)
- global control of the telecommunications (internet/phone/etc.)
- total oligarchy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligarchy)

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 06:36:51 pm by [TKC]Anothercheater »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Common ideas of the NWO
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 02:14:30 am »
In order for me to vote you need to add another...

* Piss on the NWO I am a Californian and I am armed!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 02:20:53 am »
Naturally things won't look as they do today forever. As people get less isolated there'll probably be less and less countries, one universal language, one government etc in the future. There'll be automatization and less people will have to work (higher unemployment). But unemployed people can't afford buying stuff. So you'll end up with the automated factories and their owners, but without anyone being able to buy the products. In that case, either the factories are taken over by all, or the owners enslave the unemployed. However, I don't think there's a grand plan behind the increased control and reduced citizen rights, it's just the natural thing to do in times of increasing social unrest. The bigger the threat, the tougher the security.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

necro

• Online Villain
  • our cheats r stronger then urs !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 03:12:55 am »
dunno what nwo is i only know the nwa !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~behind every legend lies a pack of haters !!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 02:02:58 pm »
In order for me to vote you need to add another...

* Piss on the NWO I am a Californian and I am armed!

LOL - unfortunately I cant change that anymore Mr Z...

The NWO is just a phrase to combine all influences and ideas of the world leaders (not a country or president).

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 03:47:34 pm »
nwo ? no idea what nwo is m8 , probably something to do with n.ijjers and something begining with w and another thing beginning with o .. 'O' oo oo ooo
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 06:08:30 am »
LOL - unfortunately I cant change that anymore Mr Z...
No problem...I voted! :icon_thumbsup

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

TheHeckler!

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 04:00:01 am »
Naturally things won't look as they do today forever. As people get less isolated there'll probably be less and less countries, one universal language, one government etc in the future. There'll be automatization and less people will have to work (higher unemployment). But unemployed people can't afford buying stuff. So you'll end up with the automated factories and their owners, but without anyone being able to buy the products. In that case, either the factories are taken over by all, or the owners enslave the unemployed. However, I don't think there's a grand plan behind the increased control and reduced citizen rights, it's just the natural thing to do in times of increasing social unrest. The bigger the threat, the tougher the security.

This.

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 03:18:51 pm »
I'm all for a N.W.O
I believe that Obedience to law is liberty.
This world needs order-for we as a species have demonstrated time and again that we are not yet ready for the freedoms we so shout we deserve.
What do we have to show for our freedom thus far?
A world filled with hate..Wars, Disease, Famine, paranoia... our belligerent need for self privacy goes hand and hand with our bloated arrogance. Imagine a united Africa free of starvation. imagine a global think tank and united efforts in medicine and technology. no more secrets.

Through order we gain freedom.
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 11:56:01 pm »
I'm all for a N.W.O
This world needs order-for we as a species have demonstrated time and again that we are not yet ready for the freedoms we so shout we deserve.
A world filled with hate..Wars, Disease, Famine, paranoia... our belligerent need for self privacy goes hand and hand with our bloated arrogance. Imagine a united Africa free of starvation. imagine a global think tank and united efforts in medicine and technology. no more secrets.

The only way I could support or go along with that is if I am the one in charge.

You will never get rid of hate,wars,disese or famine so the first act I would take as leader of the world wide BS idea would be to disban it.

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 01:33:36 pm »
I'm all for a N.W.O

The only way I could support or go along with that is if I am the one in charge.

You will never get rid of hate,wars,disese or famine so the first act I would take as leader of the world wide BS idea would be to disban it.

I believe that under a united order the human race could overcome any obstacle.
Human beings suffer from a selfish arrogance that we misinterpret as "Freedom".
A child learns to do what is right by obeying authority and avoiding punishment.
 When we become less impressed by any single authority; we may see that there are different sides to any issue. Since everything is relative one often pursues what only benefits the single individual.
A United World- Constructed of positive, logical rules would shape generations of productive human beings. A world of one would have no enemy to wage war on. no religion to hate. no class-ism to judge each other.

A Utopia.

When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 07:59:00 pm »
Like I said...only if I am the one making the rules otherwise I will be one of the masses in revolt.
Screw the NWO...I will resist.

Z(orro)

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 07:58:07 am »
Like I said...only if I am the one making the rules otherwise I will be one of the masses in revolt.
Screw the NWO...I will resist.

Z(orro)

I am curious. Why resist?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009, 10:12:32 pm »
Now if you don't like how a government operates/runs/controls/dictates things you can at least try to relocate another place...with a one world government all hope is lost.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 11:07:55 pm »
Piss on the NWO I am a Californian and/or I am armed!
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.