Author Topic: Dallas, Don Turtuma, and Spookey  (Read 1130 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Dallas, Don Turtuma, and Spookey
« on: June 01, 2009, 06:57:12 am »
I have not played -any- game online for about two years now other than to just install and test,so I did a fast SEARCH and found this:
http://www.pterodon.com/pda.php?id=76

When I was playing VC and not acting as one of the many TKC Staff members who were admins on the most popular 64 player VC server of all time...I was heavy into team respawn COOP and spent all my free time playing with these guys and others.
I basically learned every map so well that I was the "cheater" in EVERY server...though in fact I was not using cheats!
I averaged 10 kills before I would die and to this day under many differant in game Nic's hold the most kills/best ratio in what servers are still around and even a "living legend " to many in AU who would hate me if they knew those Nic's were in fact me (some of the server admin knew who I was).

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Berger

• Online Villain
  • strdfu :)
    • View Profile
Re: Dallas, Don Turtuma, and Spookey
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 06:51:24 pm »
thanks for shareing Z...still in contact with those guys?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 09:47:31 pm »
thanks for shareing Z...still in contact with those guys?
Yes but just the server resalers.
I recall when I first put them on MSN IM they thought "Oh my GAWD,the leader of da Hax0rz!".

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Behemoth

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 11:18:24 pm »
i'm wondering, how old the dude Z is...
Don't follow me - I walk into walls.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 03:18:17 am »
Birthday is listed as July 4th...you can figure out the year from my profile.  :icon_teehee

Berger

• Online Villain
  • strdfu :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 11:57:22 am »
Birthday is listed as July 4th...you can figure out the year from my profile.  :icon_teehee

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 08:17:18 pm »
terminator 4 r5 .. BRILLIANT movie .. cant wait for the next one , next hack i release im calling it harvester ... ( harvester ) is the hardest mother fkkkkkng robot in a film terminator ive ever seen its death on a stick
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157