Author Topic: Question for vcUnban  (Read 1837 times)

crazy serb

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Question for vcUnban
« on: May 19, 2009, 01:10:45 pm »
Hi guys
i have a question to ask about  vcUnban.rar file in download section for VC game  :icon_o_o

I download file and when i try to open it i could not cose my anti virus say there is virus inside ?!
Since i say before i m not really good with PC (Basicly i m retard for PC ) but i read somwhere that hacks are recognized as trojans by anti virus so i wonder is that a true and can i turn of my anti virus and open that file safely or there is something wrong with that file and i should not open it ...
I was never baned on any VC servers but about month ago my retarded friend was playing VC and fuck knows how he got baned on one server and i still cant go on that server after 1 month so WTF this is why i want this unban thing for just in case....

Thanks for reading! :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Question for vcUnban
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 09:23:55 pm »
I see you are on cable and thus have a fixed IP.
If you are IP banned then the VCunbanner it's self is not going to unban you.

The VCunbanner "hooks" the game and your registry (thus some AV's detect as a Virus) and changes your install ID for the game every few moments...thus you can not be banned based on Game ID Number.

If you have been IP banned you need to get the server admin to clear it or bypass it yourself.
Some ways of bypassing it yourself include:
*Use a fast open proxy (I used to have a tool in the D/L section that would test proxies).
*"Swarm" your IP into the information pac set to the server (many games only check/log the 1st IP in the list).
*Use one of the GameSpy exploits (VERY illeagle so don't ask anyone here how to do it).

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 01:38:22 am »
Hi guys
baned on any VC servers  WTF this is why i want this unban thing for just in case....

find someone who has piss off player ive released it its out there
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 01:44:28 am by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

crazy serb

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 08:52:57 am »
Thanks guys for reading and replying !
I have one more question for ZoldDude :) Since i m on NTL (UK internet provider) i m stealing the internet over hacked modem i do not know do you guys do that in USA but here in UK it is posible you get 20 mb for free just you need to snif right MAC (my m8 done that cracking hacking modem since i m retard for that ) but that works only with NTL never mind so if i sniff some other MAC adress i thnk i will obtain new IP (because i will become clone of another guy ) so if i get new IP will that unban me automaticly since i can do that in like 5-10 min .....

And for Mr.Medic Piss of player that sounds good hehe  :icon_laugh but can you give me any direcktions where to look for it ...

Btw i know it looks like i m posting here only if i need something and  that is not right at all but to be honest i dont want to look retard posting on something wich i do not understand wtf it is on about but on 90% of things i really dont have a clue what you guys talking about since my PC knowledge is really limited ...

Ps. If you guys want tutorial how to hack NTL modems i can ask my m8 to give me so i can post it or send it but since you are all hackers you probably know that but that is the only thing about pc wich i can offer to help you guys ...

Thanks for reading :icon_thumbsup

crazy serb

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 02:59:18 pm »
And one more thing i turn of antivirus and i open file with rar i swich back on ant virus i try to open it and anti virus pick it up straight away and put into quarantine  :icon_o_o :icon_cry2

So should i turn that anti fucking virus of when i play and use unban or there is posibility to tell that retarded anti virus that this is not virus and it is ok
I use NOD 32 anti virus (cracked )

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 07:42:21 pm »
I use NOD 32 anti virus (cracked )

LOL!

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 03:44:47 pm »
The VCunbanner "hooks" the game and your registry (thus some AV's detect as a Virus)

Not true, Z.

It overwrites 12 contiguous bytes (from memory) in VC process space periodically.  Those 12 bytes come directly from a certain registry key placed in a pretty inappropriate location chosen by Pterodon.  If that key is deleted or does not exist, the information comes from pl.txt which is packed into one of the .cbf files during install.

There is no hooking of the game or registry in vcunbanner- I have unpacked the executable and reversed it so I know.  As with a lot of your posts, the information you have provided is just wrong.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 03:53:58 pm by Subsky »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 10:02:27 pm »
Thus the quote marks around the word hooks ( "hooks" ) so most people will latch onto the general idea.
The point of the post was/is that it overwrites and that is why some AV programs alert to it.

Rather than you always going out of your way to nitpic on every word I type why don't you  -do something- to help others?

For all your attitude and hot air I see no tutorials or downloads from you at all,just an ocasional link to a video of you boosting your own ego with no other intent to help anyone...and most of those links are dirrect and habitual forum rules violations.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 02:12:08 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 03:05:03 am »
I am helping others by providing them with correct information.   :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2009, 09:48:30 am »
Fair enough...your added details are more than my generalisations.

+1

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 03:46:33 am »
children stop ! this shit lol

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 08:47:32 am »
children stop ! this shit lol

What shit lol