Author Topic: obama tortures 911 victims  (Read 418 times)

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
obama tortures 911 victims
« on: April 28, 2009, 12:38:21 pm »
I know politics dont belong on the forums but this isnt politics, this is a stunt by a politician and therefore is not politics.

http://perfunction.typepad.com/perfunction/2009/04/obama-tortures-911-victims.html

It wasn't an attack, or even a drill -- it was a government sponsored photo op.

The Pentagon did tell local authorities about the startling fly-over that sent a Boeing 747 and a F-16 fighter screaming over New York's scarred skyline, but officials said they couldn't share the information with the public. They couldn't even share the information with the mayor.

Mayor Bloomberg said he was "furious" and criticized both the feds and his own administration for failing to issue a simple warning to the public in a city that is still somewhat traumatized by the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

"The good news is it was nothing more than an inconsiderate, badly conceived and insensitive photo op with the taxpayers' money," Bloomberg said.

"It's completely asinine after 9/11 to do that," said Keith Mercantine, who witnessed the chaos in Jersey City. "I saw ambulances out here with pregnant women."
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.