Author Topic: Need help with multy hack vietcong 1.6  (Read 1046 times)

crazy serb

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Need help with multy hack vietcong 1.6
« on: April 11, 2009, 12:52:16 am »
Hi guys
I so this hack  vietcong MultyHack 1.6 and sounds great i download it but i cant get him to run:(
when i click to start it up i get message "unable to locate component",this application failed to start because MSVCR71.dll was not found ! (i try to run it with game on and without )
Well since i m total retard for hacking it could be small problem but for me it is like mision imposible ....
So if any of you guys can write it here how and where to extract file when i download becouse maybe i did not put it on wright place!
I know you probably get milion messages like this from guys like me but if you could give me tutorial how to do it or point me in the right direction i would be more than greatfull

Thanks

Ps. sorry for crapy english :)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Need help with multy hack vietcong 1.6
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 01:08:00 am »
msvcr71.dll is a module containing standard C library functions such as printf, memcpy, and cos. It is a part of the Microsoft C Runtime Library.
Author:Microsoft

Part of:Microsoft C Runtime Library
Download the .dll for free:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=msvcr71.dll&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

crazy serb

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 02:12:52 am »
Thanks m8 it is operational now there is no more eror great thx a lot ! but i got one more retarded question :)
how do you make it on i can see there is message  Numpad 1 -Hud on/off  i m pressing number 1 and nothing happends do i need to press something together with number 1 or i m really blind and i cant do simple commands on the keyboard ?
and thanks again for fast reply

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 03:27:03 am »
Is you NUM LOCK key turned on?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

crazy serb

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 04:30:40 am »
Thx again m8 you are star !!!!!! :icon_thumbsup   how the hell i did not think about that! Vodka is eating my brain instead of liver :)
and thx again!