Author Topic: Hacking Update for Arma + needs helps  (Read 2532 times)

darkray

• Intentional Cheater
  • Get Money! Fuck Bitches!
    • View Profile
    • darkray1
Hacking Update for Arma + needs helps
« on: April 10, 2009, 02:02:13 am »
Yo everyone,
I don't know if you've guys have played Arma recently but as of today its pretty much useless to hack anymore  :icon_sad2
What i mean is that since 1.14 came out everyones wising up to putting BE on their servers which we can bypass no problem  :icon_devil but the real threat is currently is signed addons.
Its the main or second problem every hacker faces playing Arma, but thats not the only problem today... Maybe you've heard of a little (well definitely not little, but HUGH) mod called the  "ACE" Mod?!?!
For some damn reason it overrides any pbo. file hacks and BE & DOOCHE (or w/e its called) has nothing to do with it.
Almost all servers on the 1.15 beta patch use ACE mod which is a AWESOME mod btw  :icon_thumbsup as i stated overrides your hacks for some reason.
Even if the 1.15 servers don't use the ACE mod they still have signed addons or the hacks or out of date for the beta patch, which means 1.14 and 1.15 and possibly the next final patch before Arma2, will prevent all hacks which makes me wanna cry  :icon_cry2

So my serious question is how do we bypass signed addons or is it even possible? Also an explanation of why ACE overrides the pbo. file hacks  :icon_o_o?

Thanks in advance TKC team
DRay

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Hacking Update for Arma + needs helps
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 06:47:39 am »
...will prevent all hacks ...
If a stranger asks if you want to wager...don't take that bet.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 02:36:55 pm »
Signed addons can be bypassed with BE out, but it can also be done through packet editing. I don't know anything about ACE but it should be easy to reverse-engineer it to see what it does. I don't have the time for that, but I can guide you here if you want to do it.

Releasing cheats now would make Arma2 immune to the current generation of cheats.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Magician

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 04:06:51 am »
Can you tell how to bypass signed files please?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 04:15:56 am »
You have to know the file signature beforehand (or collect it). (And you need to know the hash of the modified file - easier that way). (Memory or packet methods). You also need a packet editor (and know how to use filters). A memory editor should be able to do it too. If you don't know how to handle those tools, check the tutorial pack.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 06:52:15 am »
check the tutorial pack.
The tutorial packs and all needed programs/tools are in the TKC public download section.
Further information can also be found in the TKC public forums (no Dev section access needed) by simply using TKC's forum SEARCH function (works far better than other forums SEARCH).

After reading the tut's and forum and using the tools if you -still- have a problem feel free to ask for a hand.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Giorgio

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 08:24:11 pm »
I'd like to have some info via PM, if you or mullah omar can send me it will be cool, thanks in advance. I never tryed to bypassing sign check, and i wanna do it.

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 12:47:58 am »
You're not going to share it with your hommies at ArmA-RPG right? :icon_laugh

Giorgio

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 01:55:28 am »
Lol, damn you Bellend. Anyway its not to share, its because i never could bypass the signed addons ( i agree i didnt try during more than 10 minutes ). And also i was said it is impossible to bypass the signed addons ( i have seen with my eyes pple using pob hacks on DOOACS+sign files, so it is totally possible ).
May you can drive me to a certain way which interests me more than bypassing the Doolitle: how is it possible to crash a server while playing in it? I mean with an engine, or something else. Arma-rpg was victim of uncessant crashes, it may comes from the server physical settings or "hacks".

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 02:54:12 am »
I said it -was- being done right when BIS released the tools like 2 years ago.
The server checks to see if the mod mates with the mod they have...simply tell them it does.

SSgt.Cooper

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 02:44:35 am »
But how do you do that? Trust me I've tried and it doesn't work for me...I suck at this stuff.  :icon_confused2 I've also tried switching pbo files like Ca.pbo and a10.pbo and replacing them with the hacked pbo files. And I'm clueless how to use WPE or any other program to try and achieve a sig bypass. Any help would be greatly appreciated!  :icon_biggrin2