Author Topic: dod, any weapon with any class  (Read 1060 times)

Brooke Brond

dod, any weapon with any class
« on: May 23, 2004, 01:21:43 am »
is it possible, with dod, to associate another weapon with a class. eg have garand as sergeant upon spawn, maybe even use a weapon that isnt even used on that map (that i doubt).
im thinking of using this with different mods though, such as bg which different classes move at different speeds. so then i could give a powerful weapon to a fast class.
also, the other day while playing bg i saw somebody who was cheating and could reload insanely fast. how can i go about doing this?
and finally, what the hell happened to MPC, twas a good site but now when i go to it i just get redirected to some german site, or even more annoyingly i just get a black screen.
ty in advance

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 01:39:22 am »
that sounds interesting. ill have a look into that for you

Brooke Bond

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2004, 03:15:08 am »
ty, and about the insanely fast reload, i have just got (from the old TKC site) Speedhack v1.0, and while playing battleground i got it to do some interesting stuff. playing around i found i could make the muskets fire full automatic, but it was only client side and when i tried it on people they said i wasnt firing (big shame, because i was thinking of a uber smg flintlock pistol)
also, sometimes using the speedhack i can make the reload work instantly, however i can find no method to this and it usually reloads at normal speed. but i think my ninja skills in dod will be turned up a notch combined with dod aim. talk about fast knifing/butt smacking!

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2004, 03:22:25 am »
lol yea i luved DOD the novelty has worn off me now though

Brooke Bond

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2004, 03:47:35 am »
yea...i think soon it will for me too how easy it is getting (still fun slaughtering kar whores with piat though).
got a problem though, using speedhacks seem to make my harddrive want to randomly start whizzing, which slows the game down a lot for a period of time. any way to stop this?

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2004, 03:50:16 am »
well i dont know iv never tryed 2 cheat in DOD but once i find my half life disk ill install and try some things

Brooke Bond

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2004, 04:03:12 am »
ok thanks. dod aim is great fun if the initial fun wears off. it works in soke other mods too, but the ESP indication and only aim at your own team features only work in dod.
what i really want to do is find a way of using the speedhack to make reloading instant, the advanatge id get in bg would be huge. id have to use it wisely though, or people would get suspicious 8)

Brooke Bond

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2004, 04:28:04 am »
alright this hard drive thing is really pissing me off now. when i use the speedhack, usually a few seconds after my harddrive starts going for 5 or more seconds. if there is no way to fix it, it completely out weighs the advantages and there is no point in using it at all.