Author Topic: bla bla bla  (Read 1280 times)

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
bla bla bla
« on: February 12, 2009, 06:35:54 am »
Ok i need a cbf file with zoom ... BUT for 1.60v and NO ammohack or anything only zoom !!! not more Undetected!!! that zoom in d/l is shit its dont work on hradba206 .... =(

I get warned for posting a link to a very high quality embedded WMV video demonstrating one of the most accurate aimbots around whilst this idiot continues to ask stupid questions that have been answered many times.

It's no surprise why TKC bores me and a lot of other people I know *yawn*.

TKC is defined as a cheating community- but where is this spirit?  There is no sense of community at all; just rules that restrict my freedom to post an interesting video on my site for everyone to view.  Everyone would rather just waste their time with no hopers trying to get their hands on simple hacks.

I've been around here long enough to earn one additional privillage, surely; but it appears that you don't actually want people showing off their skills as TKC members.   Even when I put my name my videos linking to TKC they still weren't allowed so wtf I don't bother anymore.

Personally I think this community is massively fucked up.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:44:51 am by Subsky »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
bla bla bla
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:20:43 pm »
Subsky...the only reason you get warnings and pissed off over it is becuase you don't think the forum rules should apply to you.
Even when you are told to change the host to the one allowed in the movie section and also told you may add a link to your site -if- it is noncomercial...rather than do so you want to feel sorry for yourself and bitch that you can't be above the rules.

Your an adult now,so when are you going to grow up and act like one?

Now if you want to rant on post it in the RIB section please.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 11:37:55 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
bla bla bla
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 09:50:46 am »
Even when you are told to change the host to the one allowed in the movie section and also told you may add a link to your site -if- it is noncomercial...rather than do so you want to feel sorry for yourself and bitch that you can't be above the rules.

Exactly, what I did.  Purchased a hosting site to upload high quality videos of my hacks with no intention of using it for commercial purposes.  You still removed the link and gave me a warning.

The only thing I feel sorry for is this site.  Take a look at what it's been reduced to if you haven't already and you'll see why I've received a lot of support via PM's over my previous post.  Since Vietcong died there hasn't been much happening around here. 

As I said I realise now I am an idiot for signing any of my hacks with TKC's name and address on them.  You won't even support them because of a rule which neither TKC nor any of it's members are benefiting from.  I mean, it's a fucking streaming video- what damage can it possible cause?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 10:01:32 am by Subsky »

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
bla bla bla
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 10:44:42 pm »
I agree with subsky... please don't leave this place, your one of the reasons i keep on getting back to read/see interesting stuff!

Oh and z... about sticking to the rules, why haven't you started the rest of this discussion in the rib section yourself? setting some examples might help the rest of the sheeps follow  :smile

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: bla bla bla
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 12:10:15 am »

Exactly, what I did.  Purchased a hosting site to upload high quality videos of my hacks with no intention of using it for commercial purposes.  You still removed the link and gave me a warning.

The only thing I feel sorry for is this site.  Take a look at what it's been reduced to if you haven't already and you'll see why I've received a lot of support via PM's over my previous post.  Since Vietcong died there hasn't been much happening around here. 

As I said I realise now I am an idiot for signing any of my hacks with TKC's name and address on them.  You won't even support them because of a rule which neither TKC nor any of it's members are benefiting from.  I mean, it's a fucking streaming video- what damage can it possible cause?
Exactly, what I did.
Untrue.
You refuse to follow the rules of the Movie section...cut and dry.
Your warning was talked about with the sysop and you got what you earned...life moves on just jump on the bus.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:16:56 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 01:58:12 am »
made it a sticky so to allow others to see what happens if they do not follow rules and regs :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 04:11:20 am »
Well your one of the Mods in this section so whatever you want.
Personally I would not give it that much value.
He got a simple warning that he and Staff could see why and it has expired a few days ago.
Perhaps he thought the general public could read the warning message?
If so I could sort of understand why he gets so upset over it.

Cheesus...it was just a simple warning to follow the movie hosting rules,it was no big deal.

[TKC]Lasher

• Heckler Apprentice
  • IWHBYD
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 12:11:56 pm »
I wasn't active during the incident.. but I'm under the impression he got what he deserved. Still, why should he be treated any different than anyone else?
Whenever work feels overwhelming, just remember that you are going to die.

Berger

• Online Villain
  • strdfu :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 07:48:18 pm »
Cheesus...it was just a simple warning to follow the movie hosting rules,it was no big deal.

TBH: if you mean the movie zone rules.........

I really don?t want to piss anyone off but:

1) the word recomended does not exist....it should be recommended

2) recommended <> suggested...you are not forced to upload your vid on one of those sites...

So if that was Subsky?s only fault he did not deserve a warning.....

If his link was a direct dl link it was prohibited....and he deserved a warning

But what the hell.....its the RIB here anyway, dont keep this hint too serious but if you do --> change or specify the movie zone rules.... :wink2

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 09:05:31 pm »
+ one rating for your insight  :smile

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 10:11:46 pm »
basically what happend :

subsky direct linked the video to an off-site host .. unfortunately this is against the rules of tkc's current agreement to allow you the use of this site and forum , if the rules change however direct linking to off-site hosting will not be a problem  , the rules are in force to keep users safe from virus or malicious software  , also to try and stop ip harvesting :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 06:38:45 am »
BUMP!
 :icon_teehee