Author Topic: Busted by TKC!  (Read 1217 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Busted by TKC!
« on: January 04, 2009, 11:19:37 am »
Andrew Killham aka FATE an admin of one of Pterodons major AU fan sites(www.auscong.com),a promoter of a failed anticheat system which TKC has forever defeated,and one of the Mod's/Admin on a game Developers site -Pterodon- has been found allowing one of his hosting company's clients to host said game developers files and official add-ons for months...and did nothing until the day after I posted links to it here on TKC.

FATE has been known by many on-line Nic's and was busted years ago by TKC for leaking information that TKC had found,but never made public,that caused Pterodon's product,a game called Vietcong to crash all on-line servers while he was a member of TKC and a spy looking for cheat source codes for a anticheat program known by it's short name as HB.
His evil actions almost killed the game and the Publishers sales in less than 3 weeks time.
I was the one who first (and many times after) busted Andrew Killham aka FATE for his actions.
Now I bring you this years story!

Read about it here:
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=8115.0

« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 02:24:37 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*