Author Topic: Morsa's Anygear  (Read 3388 times)

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
Morsa's Anygear
« on: December 30, 2008, 04:02:37 am »
Yay 1st post.

Dear Teamkillers,

i grabbed this addon  (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3297)wich would allow me to get any weapon i want but DOOACS detects it. Theres some guy on the server im trying to get it work on wich i have proof of using anygear so it has to be possible and I thought I'd come here and ask for a little help since ive been reading the TKC forums for a few months now. So my questions are: How does DOOACS detect it? What has to be done to prevent it from being detected, what has to be changed? I would appreciate a noob-friendly explanation and apologize if this question has already been asked as i couldn't find anything about it using the search function.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Morsa's Anygear
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 05:36:58 am »
Just open D's program and look at how he coded it,the same with BE.
All the "anticheat" programs for ArmA are easy to bypass.

I miss D...wish we could have had a meal @ the Brazil BBQ place I told him about and he was working only about a 5 minute drive from my home back in L.A. befor I sold it and moved.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

XJ

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 06:02:17 am »
Code: (cpp) [Select]
if (!isServer and (isClass (configFile / """"CfgPatches"""" / """"ACCPack"""") or (configFile / """"RscDisplayMPInterrupt"""")
call _countAction != 0 or (configFile / """"RscDisplayOptions"""") call _countAction != 0 or localize """"STR_ED_DIALOGOPEN"""" != """"""""))
then {dooacsPublicStr = format [""""DooACS: %1 caused a flagrant error!"""", name player];

So this would mean that it will send me back to the lobby if any of my addons has a config file containing "CfgPatches" or "ACCPack" and so on? Sorry for asking noobish questions but i just started to learn arma scripting, that is looking at some scripts and trying to find out what they do using my narrow VB knowledge.

Edit:
Code: (cpp) [Select]
class CfgPatches {
class mors_anygear {
units[] = {};
weapons[] = {};
requiredVersion = 0.1;
requiredAddons[] = {};
};
};

#include "dialog.hpp"
class RscDisplayEmpty;
class RscDisplayMission : RscDisplayEmpty {
access = ReadAndWrite;
  idd=46;
  //onKeyUp = "if(isNil""MORS_ANYGEAR_INIT"")then{[1] exec ""mors_anygear\init.sqs"";}";
  onLoad="execVM ""mors_anygear\init.sqf"";";
};

So this is the config of the addon. If i change mors_anygear to for example "123", and repack the pbo as 123.pbo, dooacs lets me pass but the addon doesnt work. What can i do about that CfgPatches class? If i delete it, the addon doesn't work, if i leave it as it is, dooacs detects me. Any tips on how to do it?

Edit2:
Wow Z, you were right. I could bypass it by moving the cfgpatches into a *.hpp file and including them in the config. Also, i changed "mors_anygear" to "abc123" in the config and in the init.sqf. And thats what Doolittle calls "Anticheat"?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 05:49:29 am by Mullah Omar »

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 11:47:56 pm »
An to a anti cheat, doesnt always have to be complicated ;)
U just gotta know.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 11:59:12 pm »

Edit2:
Wow Z, you were right. I could bypass it by moving the cfgpatches into a *.hpp file and including them in the config. Also, i changed "mors_anygear" to "abc123" in the config and in the init.sqf. And thats what Doolittle calls "Anticheat"?
+1 for being new to the community and being constructive.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 12:11:58 am »
A lot of cheats are useful, but not in their original shape. The user has to do some name-editing, because the packs get detected due to their names or GUIs.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 12:57:25 am »
Now that you know the "Big Secret" of hacking online game anticheat systems...run out and rip PunkBuster a new a**hole. It is both the worlds most used and hacked anticheat.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 03:25:11 am »
XJ you posted my code. That breaks so many copyright laws it's not funny.

To quote Medic, "don't steal my code to make your thing work", XJ.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 03:32:00 am by Doolittle »
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 05:35:23 am »

Hey D.B.!
The new place up here is fine...fishing is fantastic although most everything is iced over until spring.

I managed to have BBQ and beers with most of the big shots up here and even went fishing with the director of the county hospital.
Now if the internet was faster even you would like it.

The GF and I are going down to L.A. for a visit spring/early summer so if you like I could give you a ring and we could still get some of that good Brazil BBQ at the Culver City shopping center on Overland and Venice.

Z

PS: Are you getting to do any beta testing for ArmA2 or others?
PPS: I don't like seeing you with a -18 Karma so I gave you a +1 for Xmas.
PPPS: I am sure what XJ did falls under Fair Use.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 05:48:42 am by ZOldDude »

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 07:45:16 am »
Heh. You can be quite charming, Z. But you're still the "enabler of evil"...  :icon_shifty
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

XJ

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 10:43:38 pm »

Even if i broke many laws in your country, i still think it's funny because everybody can see how much of an EPIC FAIL your anti cheat system is.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 11:52:06 pm »
Heh. You can be quite charming, Z. But you're still the "enabler of evil"...  :icon_shifty
I much prefer the more correct description of Champion of Freedom.

You are aware that not only myself but others on the TKC forum,some even Mods,are or have been either ladder clan leaders or server owners/server admin and in those functions made sure nobody cheated?

I support the freedoms of both sides of the coin.
I do my honest best to do the job(s) I take on and keep everything separate from one another.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 12:05:41 am »

Even if i broke many laws in your country, i still think it's funny because everybody can see how much of an EPIC FAIL your anti cheat system is.
I don't think I would go as far to call it "Epic".

Although I said long ago before he allowed the public to d/l his program that TKC had broken it (the reason why he let the public d/l it)...and each revision of code was also bypassed...and TKC has long had the needed information posted on our forums...there are so many out in the world that refuse to believe it.
Those that never took the time to read just never saw the keys being handed them.

What else can I tell you?

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 03:01:28 am »
Erm, just read your first post: "DooACS detects it. What do I do?"

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 03:12:41 am »
I see that two other kind folks have given you some Karma points.
Soon you will be able to read hidden text in posts.