Author Topic: ArmA Patch v1.15.5268 Beta  (Read 1196 times)

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
ArmA Patch v1.15.5268 Beta
« on: December 25, 2008, 05:55:11 am »
Code: [Select]
5257 - Fixed: Game did not run on ATI cards in fullscreenmode on Vista x64 with large memory.
5257 - Fixed: Crash at ArmA.exe:0x174b27 - caused by wrong internal weapon state.
5257 - Fixed: Crash at ArmA.exe:0x56536 - caused by wrong turret state in MP.
5257 - Fixed: MP: Player driving motorcycle could be ejected with no apparent reason, sometimes leading to death.
5257 - Fixed: MP: Sometimes falling of a parachute a few meters above the ground.
5257 - Fixed: Dedicated server: Bandwidth balancing was often wrong, showing problems esp. when new players were joining.
5257 - Fixed: Players connecting JIP with custom files do not cause server lagging.
5257 - Fixed: Players with custom files get no longer kicked when server does not run on default port.
5257 - Optimized: Reduced memory usage with large view distances.
5257 - Fixed: Scene loading when starting a mission might sometimes use excessive amounts of memory.
5257 - Optimized: Slightly reduced VRAM usage with large view distances.
5257 - New: "Absolute" mouse control bindings (no auto centering) are now possible.
5257 - Improved: Provided error message for some unexpected memory initialization failures.
5258 - Fixed: Command line parameter -maxmem=xxx was not working on LINUX dedicated server.
5258 - Fixed: Crash at offset 0xfb57.
5259 - Fixed: Voice over Side channel could be transmitted to wrong listeners after respawn.
5260 - Fixed: Dedicated server crashed when script made soldier fire with Binocular.
5260 - Fixed: Grass and foliage was not affected by helicopter down wash since 1.04 version.
5260 - Fixed: status of disableAI was reset during save
5261 - Fixed: The FOV was deflected after TrackIR +tZ input had been removed from Zoom in/out action.
5262 - Fixed: Fast forward is now disabled when using binocular.
5262 - New: Optional server.cfg entry timeStampFormat to specify time stamp for each line in *.rpt file. Possible values: "none", "short", "full".
5262 - Fixed: Manual camera left/right movement was not mapped to mouse.
5262 - Fixed: Some AI commands on dedicated server might be delayed when the server window had focus.
5263 - Improved: Texture mip management more reliable in low VRAM conditions.
5264 - Fixed: Incorrect simulation importance for some entities in MP (for players in vehicles)
5264 - Fixed: Only relative path is now supported in commands: loadFile, exec, execVM, execFSM, preprocessFile, preprocessFileLineNumbers, kbAddTopic

* FIX (USMCD) Wound materials for all WDL soldiers.
* NEW (USMC) More Woodland Army soldiers.
* FIX (MI-17 (57mm rockets)) Fixed rockets count.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_Beta_Patch_1.15

ANZAC

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: ArmA Patch v1.15.5268 Beta
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 03:40:19 pm »
Yeah, some good wee fixes there too. My biggest peeve was the motorbike eject and the para fall, both fixed after how long? :)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 09:31:23 pm »
Yeah, some good wee fixes there too. My biggest peeve was the motorbike eject and the para fall, both fixed after how long? :)
Who says that the "fixs" work?
After all it is...
ArmA Patch v1.15.5268 Beta

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 07:49:59 am »
Lol, beta seems to be some evil word in your dictionary.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 10:54:14 am »
Lol, beta seems to be some evil word in your dictionary.
Not really.
It is after all a beta and not an official update/patch.
Face it...how many times have we seen the same thing in the past that divides the community of players and more often then not also causes crashes/hangups or other problems?

The best hope I hold for this is that the Devs are working out issues in advance for ArmA2 due out after the New Year.

This past July I actually bought a retail boxed copy of ArmA on sale for half price...installed it and have yet to bother playing it on-line.
I have been really busy with my torrent clubs.

I am looking forward to trying out ArmA2 and OFP2 however...and one day I may even get on line to try out all the fine cheats/hacks that you and others have made.

Note: I have used Weskers programs back in the ArmA 1.05 days and enjoyed them immensely.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ANZAC

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 04:54:29 am »
Yes, the fixes do work. I realise it is a beta, I can read. Why dont you actually try it online before you go shooting other people down.. Sheesh.

I have been playing ARMA regularly since it came out and I am praying this beta becomes official. For my computer at least, it is the best beta so far. Especially with the new ACE mod, improves the game 100%