Author Topic: Obama vrs the Constitution  (Read 4645 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Obama vrs the Constitution
« on: December 07, 2008, 03:48:31 am »
Quote:

the Ineligibility Clause (Article 1, Section 6) of the Constitution provides that "No Senator or Representative shall, during the time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil office under the Authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time."

And unfortunately for Hillary, a January 2008 Executive Order signed by President Bush (during Hillary Clinton's current Senate term) increased the salary for Secretary of State, thereby rendering Senator Clinton ineligible for the position.

This provision was designed by our Founding Fathers to protect against corruption. (President Ronald Reagan reportedly did not appoint Senator Orin Hatch to the Supreme Court because of this provision.)

There's no getting around the Constitution's Ineligibility Clause. Hillary Clinton is prohibited from serving in the Cabinet until at least 2013, when her current term expires.

And now Hillary is attacking us. Her spokesman smeared us by calling us a "fringe group." Why? For pointing out that the U.S. Constitution ? the supreme law of the land ? should be followed by President-elect Barack Obama and Senator Hillary Clinton.

sent by:

Quote:

Judicial Watch, 501 School St. SW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20024 

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Re: Obama vrs the Constitution
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 02:04:27 am »
Quote:

the Ineligibility Clause (Article 1, Section 6) of the Constitution provides that "No Senator or Representative shall, during the time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil office under the Authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time."

he is resigning

he hasnt been appointed to the presidental office yet.

but the other thing is this...
i wana know why he was getting paid as a senator when he was campaigning and not fulfilling his senator duties (e.g. presidential candidate debate in November during the "crisis"?)
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 05:09:59 am »
Quote:

he is resigning

he hasnt been appointed to the presidental office yet.

but the other thing is this...
i wana know why he was getting paid as a senator when he was campaigning and not fulfilling his senator duties (e.g. presidential candidate debate in November during the "crisis"?)
You may have misread what I posted.
We are talking about Hillery Clinton and Obama saying he is going to appoint her to the postition of Secritary of State.
She can't quit her Senate job to hold the position either becuase the Constitution says:
during the time for which he was elected
She was elected by the People of New York to hold office untill 2013.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 05:21:55 am »
why he was getting paid as a senator when he was campaigning and not fulfilling his senator duties
The short answere is because he could.
Most of these people only show up for work 50% of the time at best (except Ron Paul) and Hillery did the same thing.

Obama was only elected to the Senate because come election day he was the only person running!
He and the Illinois Mob/thugs/Democratic Party leaders saw to it that all the others dropped out of the race.
Just to show how corrupt Illinois is:
It is all over the news.
The Governor of the State Obama taught constitutional law and served as a Senator for 100 days has been placed under arrest.
If convected he will be the fourth Governor from that state to go to prison in only 35 years.

This State also rips people off for their 2ND amendment Right,has some of the highest crime because of it and a home to the old Mob and a Democratic stronghold.

Also in the news is some woman that simply -worked for Hillery- talking about being appointed to Hillery's Senate seat when she takes over as Secretary of State...an office that the US Constitution says she may not hold until 2013.
Remember this is a State that is still basically run by the old Chicago Mob.

The only thing Obama ever did as a Senator was to vote for Bills that violated the Constitution...so much for being a Constitutional Law Professor.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 05:28:36 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 07:07:03 am »
If convected he will be the fourth Governor from that state to go to prison in only 35 years.
No just to be 100% fair...there would also be four governor's who did not got to jail in the same amount of time.
Really 50% is not all that that bad if your a Democrate Governor in Obama's State right?
The guy did support him in his run for the White House so Obama owes him a pardon also right?
I still say hang them all on TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 11:05:37 pm »
1) Take more tax's...tell people it is a "sacrifice".
2) Use tax's to pay off friends that own banks,union auto makers and Wall street.
3) Buy up default payment homes...so government now owns the land.
4) Buy up default credit so government now owns the banks.
5) Call the above "economic stimulus"
5a) Those that complain...turn of the water and cut off the food supply and raise tax's some more.
5b) When they riot call them domestic terrorists and send the army in.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 11:15:20 pm by ZOldDude »

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 02:40:02 am »
now that stain on his head reminds me of someone... :icon_biggrin2

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 03:27:17 am »
in all fairness and truth i feel like i have to express something here as its getting annoying..

who gives a boiled sweet about america except americans , obama may or may not be good may or may not last 4 years may or may not last longer but right now all the world is concerned about is this massive recession .. caused by america  , in all fairness americans tend to babble on about america and how great it is or how they hate him or her but infact not many of the non americans care , no offence to you the americans that browse and use this board but america should stay in america and deal with its own internal's first then maybe just maybe the rest of the world would listen ...you don't hear us brits post about labour or what we think about it ,or french boast or bang on about their government on a hacking forum its usually only americans who post about thier's.. we keep it to ourselves then express it on voteing day :) , pitty americans don't do the same.

anyway rant over hope something sunk in.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 06:03:04 am »
I suppose you overlooked the down turn in both the UK and EU economy a handfull of months after ours went down the hole?
It was caused by those who Obama has on his cabinet and those who are getting most of the $860+ Billion the first round of handouts.

The UK and EU economics and money value are dirrectly connected to the value of the US Dollar...when these guys screw it it here,it screws it up in your town/country.

As these guys are now in power and grabing "money" as fast as they can don't expect things to improve swiftly around your part of the world.

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 11:42:45 am »
Medic, I think its safe to say to replace "americans" with Z in your post  :icon_laugh

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 09:18:52 pm »
Medic, I think its safe to say to replace "americans" with Z in your post  :icon_laugh

LOL! jimmy , and z i dont go into politics on forums , its a mute point really in retrospect just had to state my oppinion.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009, 12:43:44 am »
medic, thats why we overtook you in 1776 :).
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 10:03:23 pm »
medic, thats why we overtook you in 1776 :).

without us , you wouldnt be here ;)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 12:25:21 am »
Two great nations divided by a common language.