Author Topic: Vietcong is Really Dead  (Read 4711 times)

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
Re: Vietcong is Really Dead
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2008, 05:45:48 pm »
I like Cats.

Krypto

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 12:54:02 pm »
I prefer dogs actually, i have 2 cats myself and 1 looks really fat but is really skinny and light and my other one looks skinny but is really fat. and they are BOTH boring and when the young one takes ecstasy he goes craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy and rips peoples arms off with those.. those claws.

Dogs are playful and fun and you can train them to jump over things and play dead.

"Up buddy, up, up good boy now *makes gun with fingers* BANG" And the dog literally falls backwards. THATS WHAT MY FRIENDS DOG DOES WTF LOL!!! its so funny i should tape it.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 06:35:57 pm »
VC as a game may be dead but i think that the true beauty lies in the fact its a fun open playground where you can learn how to make infinite ammo and the only consiquence is that you need to run out and get a widly available unbanner.

VC will stay with my old backup files for a while, im always teaching using vc as an example.

also cs2d is fun :D

Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

h3ck3lr

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2009, 06:17:11 am »
And Easy Codes to play with. Not So much in VC2

ok, going to ask the stupid and prob obvious question .....

apart from teh beginning !!! where is the best place to start re VC coding / trainers / "hacks" etc etc ...... I've read through some of teh TKC forums, but seems to be getting me slef a little lost ...... :?:

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2009, 03:01:01 am »
I've read through some of teh TKC forums, but seems to be getting me slef a little lost ...... :?:
the more you learn the more you know how little you know.
where is the best place to start re VC coding / trainers / "hacks" etc etc ......
now onto business..

Id say the best place to start is to download yourself a copy of tsearch, once this is accomplished i would then ask you to familiarize your self with random access memory allocation handeling while bypassing dma and the popular ac system hrdaba (or w/e it is). ok, sounds difficult? its not (well for some people {like Alzheimer patients} remembering what you ate for breakfast {while your eating it} can be hard where others would think its simple. its a matter of what you can relate to with previous knowledge, if you don't have anything to relate then this can be difficult.

P.S. that whole long speal thing is as easy as opening up tsearch, loading the process into tsearch, searching for the amount of bullets you have, firing, searching again, firing, searching again then attaching the debugger and autohacking that address, then clicking button script and placing that exact code into TMK. sorry if this isn't a "hold your hand" tutorial, i know ive written at least one as well as the mr solidsnake (where ever he went?)

Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

h3ck3lr

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2009, 04:24:27 am »
I've read through some of teh TKC forums, but seems to be getting me slef a little lost ...... :?:
the more you learn the more you know how little you know.
where is the best place to start re VC coding / trainers / "hacks" etc etc ......
now onto business..

Id say the best place to start is to download yourself a copy of tsearch, once this is accomplished i would then ask you to familiarize your self with random access memory allocation handeling while bypassing dma and the popular ac system hrdaba (or w/e it is). ok, sounds difficult? its not (well for some people {like Alzheimer patients} remembering what you ate for breakfast {while your eating it} can be hard where others would think its simple. its a matter of what you can relate to with previous knowledge, if you don't have anything to relate then this can be difficult.

P.S. that whole long speal thing is as easy as opening up tsearch, loading the process into tsearch, searching for the amount of bullets you have, firing, searching again, firing, searching again then attaching the debugger and autohacking that address, then clicking button script and placing that exact code into TMK. sorry if this isn't a "hold your hand" tutorial, i know ive written at least one as well as the mr solidsnake (where ever he went?)

now to check .....

I dont have Alzheimer, well not that i can remember,  :icon_teehee

I need to do a tsearch, as opposed to a tee-shirt find,  :icon_shifty

and try not to bugger the debugger  :icon_o_o

whilst looking for bullets   :icon_rolleyes2

then scripting the autohacker    :icon_razz2

all good (i hope)

and thanks Sym for the info, I'll keep looking for other tuts in here the forums