Author Topic: new haradba full version  (Read 1458 times)

AVP-Predator

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
new haradba full version
« on: June 20, 2004, 12:10:01 am »
thers a new haradba out now it wont even let you use the wall hack. so what im gonna do is come up with a way to get around the haradba..just give me time and see what happens..why am i doing this because i dont give a shit about the game i just wanna see every one cry about the cheats..so if any one has a problem then post this on nato..f**k nato the can kiss my ass...im gonna bring all the cheats to full version if they like it or not. my plane is make the cheats work again and get banned from every server and even nato.after that just change my ip and do it all over again for the hell of it..so whos with me to attack this bullshit ass haradba anti cheat crap......if your down just keep posting here un till we ger the shit to work again -sol-scorpion- is at work!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
new haradba full version
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 01:37:28 am »
Well good for you!
Eh....you posted this in the DEMO section of the game tho and it has no HB. :shock:

Hey if you really want to see them yell post on Clan Base.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

AVP-Predator

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
new haradba full version
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 05:59:05 am »
SHIT DIDNT NOTICE I DID THAT.BUT YEA I SHOULD POST THIS SHIT IN NATO THOUGH JUST TO GET THEM FAGGS MAD....THER LOSSER'S ANY WAY.LOL :P

[TKC]theridler

new haradba full version
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 06:04:23 am »
Can i just say no one will have a prob on [TKC]with u doing this :D  fuck i would welcome it so gd luck :P

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
new haradba full version
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 11:31:07 am »
Way cool....

But remember that TKC now works as advisers to NATO if a contest is comes up befor the DC and they are not sure:

http://www.tkc-community.net/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=874

We first come here to help each other in making cheats....yet we must also help keep somethings with ourslfs and at times help out so that enough players are in the game to use the cheat with.

TKC does more than just make cheats. Our members are also inside the games development sections and "Lead Mapers and Programmers" on the PMT team!

This "helping" is never to involve passing info from dev sections into public....you may end up like "some" in VC have. :evil:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

AVP-Predator

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
new haradba full version
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 10:28:02 am »
yes i understand that tkc is apart of nato. and im glad you told me this so what im gonna do is in sted of letting everyone know that i have done what im going to do ill just put a post up here to let you all know that it is fiinnished . and ask the admin to put the cheat where it belongs....or just have the people instant message me if they want it..oh by the way its allmost complete just finding glithes....to be continued

AVP-Predator

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
new haradba full version
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 10:54:03 am »
with a lil bit of research ive found what the haradba detects. and a console command for the haradba..now why cant we just make a patch just for a hox to allow the wall hack to come back? any way here it is see what you guys can come up with  ===HradBa console commands===

hbgetver
   - Writes the version number into console

===HradBa console commands for servers only===

hbupdate
   - Force auto-update to check for the new HradBa version.

hbsetpunlev [level]
   0 - low, usual banishments are kill or kick
   1 - normal, usual banishment is kick, there are some kills too
   2 - high, usual banishments are kick, ban for 12 hours or banip forever

hbsaveini
   - Saves current settings ( changed by hbsetpunlev) to HradBa\hb.ini file

===Cheats Stopped===

Server exploit
- fixed

Head gear cheat
- detected and fixed

Weapons cheat
- detected and fixed

Speedhacks
- detected and fixed

SuperJump
- detected and fixed

Players' names
- detected and fixed

Walking undermap cheat
- detected and fixed

Wallhack trainer
- detected and fixed

AVP-Predator

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
new haradba full version
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 11:29:50 am »
ok guys i remember a program that some one made called pizzadox..i created a server with the haradba on. and what i got was sumthing like god mode!! the program gives you unlimmit ammo unlimmit health ..now i tested the ammo hack with the m16 you can only go over the limmit by a few bullets . now the m50 is better if you shoot like 120-130 bullets after that reload because if ya dont ya get kicked for cheating..now with the health i jumped off a cliff on nvabase near the middle tower and didnt get hurt all though it gave me a red flash like i did but it didnt affect me at all......now the ammo is ok and you still run out of gernades..im one step closer to god mode for the new haradba..now to tsest it out in a server..ill be back with details  :twisted:

AVP-Predator

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
new haradba full version
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 11:45:44 am »
ok its ah no go with the health you can fall with out getting hurt but still die from getting gunned down.... :evil:

Trinity

• Poptart
    • View Profile
new haradba full version
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2004, 12:27:34 pm »
at first, sorry for my bad english!! ;)

i want to say the ammo cheat is good but in a clanwar shit, everyone see that noone could kill you, a wallhack like vchook is the perfect cheat but it dont works with the new hradba version 203!!! :(

FleX

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
new haradba full version
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2004, 07:55:24 pm »
I agree, the wallhack is the most powerfull cheat there was.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
new haradba full version
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2004, 08:37:12 pm »
Quote from: AVP-Predator
ok guys i remember a program that some one made called pizzadox..i created a server with the haradba on. and what i got was sumthing like god mode!! the program gives you unlimmit ammo unlimmit health ..now i tested the ammo hack with the m16 you can only go over the limmit by a few bullets . now the m50 is better if you shoot like 120-130 bullets after that reload because if ya dont ya get kicked for cheating..now with the health i jumped off a cliff on nvabase near the middle tower and didnt get hurt all though it gave me a red flash like i did but it didnt affect me at all......now the ammo is ok and you still run out of gernades..im one step closer to god mode for the new haradba..now to tsest it out in a server..ill be back with details  :twisted:

What you've found is a SP cheat. All SP cheats works if you serve. It's very easy to do that. Back in the demo days you could do such things without being the server.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
new haradba full version
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2004, 08:38:27 pm »
yea the god mode on the pizzadox sux. if u use it on multiplayer and die you can run around but no1 can see it and you dont respawn and the camera keeps turning about