Author Topic: Worldshift  (Read 696 times)

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Worldshift
« on: October 25, 2008, 06:18:42 am »
Kind of a simple game, but looks decent for being a polish (?) or something developer.
Anyhow, i can get pop cap and money within a minute or so with artmoney, however the crystals and battle points you use to unlock things can never seem to find, no matter how many searches i do, and i don't have near enough to try an unknown value search (Not to mention the time...)
 I tried looking around on the harddrive for something, but it's like the game never writes anything, even though it saves your profile. Nothing in docs/settings, application data, the game directory, or if i use the useless windows search engine.
So can't hex edit my way to awesomeness either.
Anyone that's got this game had better luck than I?
Innocence proves nothing

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Worldshift
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 06:18:56 pm »
From what I've read there's no English version yet is there? (I only speak English.. hehe)

Correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm wrong, I'll give it a shot after I finish with a Far Cry 2 trainer. :D

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 01:12:30 am »
V...
I just read this post and I found files extractor and rebuilder information and tools to use with that game...PM me for the link.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 11:19:18 am »
link to game?
and is your os set to look at hidden folders and whatnot.

open up regedit and do a quick search, alot of the times smaller games and such have useful information stored in the registry because its simple and can be used as a database.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.