Author Topic: sahrani life inventory hack?  (Read 893 times)

mega27

• Poptart
    • View Profile
sahrani life inventory hack?
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:10:52 pm »
hey all,

does some1 have a script yet that lets you spawn like a remote bomb and remote control into the player inventory. or able to spawn it into a car. or spawn food into the player invent, this would be for the latest sahrani life -  sahrani_life_reloaded_rpgmod_v5.02. so there is now wheat, and bread, and bottled water.
thanks

have tried this
"Bread = 30;
INV_AddInventoryItem call [16, Bread];"

and failed

now i have tried

Bread = 20;
if [alive player] then INV_AddInventoryItem call [16, Bread];

if (alive player) then {['Drug-Shed', +(1)] call INV_AddInventoryItem;}

[Bread, +(30)] call INV_AddInventoryItem;

and still no luck
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 07:21:02 pm by mega27 »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: sahrani life inventory hack?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 11:07:54 pm »
In the OFP section they took one of the missiles and combined a car so they could "drive" the missile around and follow people...could detonate it when they wanted or just drive people insane.
Is that what you meant be remote control?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

mega27

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 08:11:48 am »
In the OFP section they took one of the missiles and combined a car so they could "drive" the missile around and follow people...could detonate it when they wanted or just drive people insane.
Is that what you meant be remote control?

oh lol no :P sounds awesome though.

but, in this if you buy a remote control bomb, you get in a car, activate it, it gives you a code, then when your ready you can (from a distance) enter the activation code for the bomb.

it just that i dont want to have to drive to the bomb shop everytime to get the equipment, so i want to be able to just script it into my inventory.

the money cheat works like a charm though.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 09:00:53 am »
Oh...ok.
I thought the SCP scripts had basically the same thing.
Car Bomb....you -could- drive it but if it was damaged past a certain % it would explode.

I only used the SCP and Weskers Mods to help me learn how to play the game without dieing while doing so....mostly on far other side of islands from others.
No body in the game ever pissed me off enough with what I would call unjust demands for me to use the programs for personal revenge.
Lucky them!

Have not played in over a year although I -bought- a copy of the game early this summer and installed it.
As yet I have not had time to play it!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 03:09:13 pm »
Yes the SCP has this feature. I haven't played ArmA in a while either, but if I remember correct Schleif-I's pack has to be made more secure before that script can be used with it.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.