Author Topic: Is this why Cpt.Hankey needs hacks?  (Read 4587 times)

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Is this why Cpt.Hankey needs hacks?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 09:11:52 am »
How can u blame the destruction of VC on tkc newbies(I believe u r referin to me),The game is old numbers are declining neway and if u believe i am out to destroy ur precious VC,then u r mistaken.I say for most members here server crashing is never done on purpose.

Hobo is fine as long as you ignore him most times lol

niaboc

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 09:50:18 am »
How can u blame the destruction of VC on tkc newbies(I believe u r referin to me),The game is old numbers are declining neway and if u believe i am out to destroy ur precious VC,then u r mistaken.I say for most members here server crashing is never done on purpose.

Hobo is fine as long as you ignore him most times lol

Since the various more malicious hacks have been released and used aka by you and other youngens what was left of the VC community has all but left. i can count around 15 - 20 active people at least 5 of those are hackers.

The real question is why do you hack? In a game which means nothing to you why do you attempt to cause problems, many hacks have been released which allow unskilled people, people who do not wish to actually practise play at an acceptable level. I have no issues with these hacks as often they add a bit of flavour and challenge to the game. My major issue are the hacks which you yourself have been using removing people from the server, server crashing, freezing players. These hacks are in no way acceptable perhaps this is long before your time however I believe TKC had policies to stop people from using and especially releasing said hacks.

Several months ago previous to the latest run of malicious hacks were released the Vietcong Community was actually starting to grow again so I can say quite confidently that you had a hand in stoping people from playing the game thus destroying an aspect of the game. As for your comment about server crashing did you not state inanother topic that you were banning people from a server. Explain the real difference between Banning people from the server & from crashing the server either way the users cannot play on said server.. may as well be crashed at least the users will not have to track down an admin have themselves unbanned etc.

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 10:09:44 am »
I didn't perma ban or ip ban them just a short 20hr ban,alright maybe i went a little to far but there was nothin untoward about my actions.The difference between server crashing and banning ppl is a huge difference.I was once a normal member of the VC community in AUS but when u have two clans ruling with an iron fist,VL and SCA it makes the game less enjoyable cause the amount of politics.The admins there where quick smart to ban me even if I mentioned this.Thats why I started to hack and that is my reason also the look on their face is priceless  :icon_biggrin2 .Hackers are VC alot more than 5 hack that r regulars anyway apple's new project should stop all this anyway  :icon_laugh

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 01:28:27 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong: is someone developing a new kind of anti-cheat system for VC?

Every anti-cheat has been bypassed in the past, also on the new games. Game hackers are getting more skilled and learn from the best nowadays. I remember the time that an anti-cheat group made a cheat public so everybody could use it. This works the other way around too. Piss off a developer big time and he will make the hack public (just an example). I know for a fact that there are several cheats only available to a very small group to prevent the majority to use them (including my own 'cheats') so the game will not be populated by 99% 'cheaters'.

As far as the servercrashing goes: TKC will never support it and has never done that in the past. Even we (staff) state that a crashed server is no server at all. No server means no game, with or without some extra features (cheats as you call them).
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 01:43:26 pm »
anyway apple's new project should stop all this anyway  :icon_laugh

lets see then

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

niaboc

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 03:17:20 pm »
alright maybe i went a little to far but there was nothin untoward about my actions.

That just shows how stupid you really are, as for the difference between server crashing and banning people from the server..

Server goes down - people move to another server
Banned from server - move to the next server spend the next 2 days trying to track down an admin to get the ban lifted..

thats a big difference and alot more annoying for everyone to fix then just rebooting a server.

niaboc

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 03:19:37 pm »
extra features (cheats as you call them).

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cheat

you might want to read that mate.

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 03:40:21 pm »
There is a hell of a difference between crashin the server and bannin ppl Johnny.If u can't get past a VC ban ur a cripple and server crashing is an illegal activity even if not policed.I may be ignorant,stupid definitely not

Berger

• Online Villain
  • strdfu :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2008, 03:55:43 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong: is someone developing a new kind of anti-cheat system for VC?

Every anti-cheat has been bypassed in the past, also on the new games. Game hackers are getting more skilled and learn from the best nowadays. I remember the time that an anti-cheat group made a cheat public so everybody could use it. This works the other way around too. Piss off a developer big time and he will make the hack public (just an example). I know for a fact that there are several cheats only available to a very small group to prevent the majority to use them (including my own 'cheats') so the game will not be populated by 99% 'cheaters'.

As far as the servercrashing goes: TKC will never support it and has never done that in the past. Even we (staff) state that a crashed server is no server at all. No server means no game, with or without some extra features (cheats as you call them).

I agree with Crossmol,

you have to devide cheat devs and cheat users......Imo you can count the people that are able to crash servers on one hand, maybe two....

And they are able to do it cause the found out how to do it which the normal cheat users will never find out....

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2008, 04:20:11 pm »
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cheat

you might want to read that mate.

All examples are based on rl. In videogames however there's no law saying that you can't/may not use extra features. We've had this disscussion(s) before so opinions of all those people are readable for the public. I suggest anyone whois interested in that should use the search function on the forum. You can even reply to these other forumtopics if you like. There's no need to restart it in this topic.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2008, 05:15:44 pm »
All examples are based on rl. In videogames however there's no law saying that you can't/may not use extra features.

i honestly doubt there ever will be a rule to say the opposite m8

it would be too time consuming for the courts to deal with. eg take a look at glider bot.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 07:04:59 pm »
I there's going to be somekind of law for this, what are they going to do? Ban me from going to coart? l0l  :icon_biggrin2

niaboc

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2008, 01:58:51 am »
All examples are based on rl. In videogames however there's no law saying that you can't/may not use extra features.
eg take a look at glider bot.

Games have taken to righting up agreements which allow them to 1 take you to court and win within minutes, 2 ban you when ever they want... you mention glider bot you might want to read the WOW LUA EUA more or less court cheating they can take you to court generally thou you wouldn?t have created the cheat so they will just ban you.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2008, 02:02:31 am »
^'writing' second time ffs

mullah change the word filter so if anybody types cobain or cobain backwards it reads

daddy banned me from the internet because i was a naughty wikkle bwoy..

, cobian .. just stop typing and stop making yourself look simple ,the glider will survive no cheat in the history of games has ever been stopped 100% , all blizzard are taking him to court for is publicity you triffid.. and its making the bot more popular and their game known even more in the public eye they both are winning you are not lol ...the bot will eventually go underground and he will pay the court costs through underground money and still live on a caribbean island with your mum :) ( btw the mum joke is optional see if he takes the bait )

edit ..

pic of a triffid

« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 02:15:29 am by MrMedic »

niaboc

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2008, 03:54:08 am »
^'writing' second time ffs

mullah change the word filter so if anybody types cobain or cobain backwards it reads

daddy banned me from the internet because i was a naughty wikkle bwoy..

, cobian .. just stop typing and stop making yourself look simple ,the glider will survive no cheat in the history of games has ever been stopped 100% , all blizzard are taking him to court for is publicity you triffid.. and its making the bot more popular and their game known even more in the public eye they both are winning you are not lol ...the bot will eventually go underground and he will pay the court costs through underground money and still live on a caribbean island with your mum :) ( btw the mum joke is optional see if he takes the bait )

edit ..

pic of a triffid

runescape?, most online flash games. hacks can be stoped : ) the company just has to want to do it enough