Author Topic: READ THIS!  (Read 897 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: READ THIS!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 06:21:41 am »
This file has been UNAPPROVED by me...anyone who has d/l'ed it should contact me via PM.

The issue at hand:
I was contacted by the TKC Sysop today to check this file and give my opinion. My personal software scan says this file has a "downloader" in it.
All scans by others who appoved this file for d/l AND any scan by those who have already d/l'ed it ->have up to now shown it to be clean<-.

->My scan has not.<-

ZOldDude
Also for forum user safety NEVER d/l anything sent via PM (or a linked "pay site") no matter who sends such a PM to you.
The Staff of TKC will ->NEVER<- send a PM dirrecting you to a "pay-4-hack site" for it's forum users safety.
Any user who gets a PM to a "pay-4-hack site" which ->seems<- to come from a TKC Staff member should contact the sysop Mullah Omar and/or myself ASAP.
The freedom AND safety of TKC forum members is our 100% purpose and concern.

Z
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 07:10:47 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*