Author Topic: TKC should return  (Read 3999 times)

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
TKC should return
« on: August 25, 2008, 05:21:34 pm »
There is a clear lack of tkc presence in vietcong,just wonderin if tkc should make a return.Throw the cat among the pidgeons,they think tkc are wreckin their game alredy.Reply if ur interested

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: TKC should return
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 07:37:58 pm »
Played 1 game in the past 18 months or more.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]ViruS

• Klass Klown
  • TKC-COMMUNITY.NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 09:00:16 pm »
Baaljato I was inactive one year :X but I'm ready to vietcong cheating again ;)

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 09:40:48 am »
Im from Aus,hope to get a good game goin with sum cheats.Lol at Jahovus same thing happened 2 me

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 11:56:22 am »
Meh Vietcong is fun to hack but i havnt played Vc in like 9 months now i play GTA SA online and all.

if u need anything just msn me.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 04:28:05 pm »
i have not played the game in over a year

still have it installed though suppose thats the benefit of having lots of money :D

still have a game from over 7 years ago installed still , not a 7 year old drive just copied the whole 360 gig drive to a 1 terrabyte the whole drive is in a folder called old stuff .. thats origional init ? calling it old stuff wonder how many people have a folder called 'old stuff'

VOTE NOW! lol
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 04:32:42 pm »
There is a clear lack of tkc presence in vietcong,just wonderin if tkc should make a return.Throw the cat among the pidgeons,they think tkc are wreckin their game alredy.Reply if ur interested

the game has been killed off you will be lucky to get people playing it , most of us have been there done that and moved on.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 04:42:18 am »
calling it old stuff wonder how many people have a folder called 'old stuff'

i have desktop1 - desktop 7 folders on my desktop. usuly get a few gigs then i retire them.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Exitus

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 08:35:44 pm »
VC is too old game, but a lot of players still playing it. Did you read a petition for update vc hradba on the internet? They write petition to Take2 and pterodon company. sux them

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 08:55:30 pm »
VC is too old game, but a lot of players still playing it. Did you read a petition for update vc hradba on the internet? They write petition to Take2 and pterodon company. sux them
Pterodon went out of business and Take2 is a blood sucker of a publisher who won't -breath- if it does not add more proffit.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

mz/x

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 04:37:45 am »
As a matter of fact, Vietcong is a pretty good game, even though the graphics are - say - somewhat outdated. I didn't play VC for like 2-3 yrs at least but I used to play a lot before, though not the TK way.  :icon_rolleyes2
It's a shame that Ptero and Take2 abandoned the VC 2 project, it could have been just as much of a hit, as VC 1 was...    :icon_blush
Regardless I'm pretty sure I still have the game somewhere at the bottom of a cardboard box, so I might just dig it up and put it back on the machine again.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 01:26:12 pm »
As a matter of fact, Vietcong is a pretty good game, even though the graphics are - say - somewhat outdated. I didn't play VC for like 2-3 yrs at least but I used to play a lot before, though not the TK way.  :icon_rolleyes2
It's a shame that Ptero and Take2 abandoned the VC 2 project, it could have been just as much of a hit, as VC 1 was...    :icon_blush
Regardless I'm pretty sure I still have the game somewhere at the bottom of a cardboard box, so I might just dig it up and put it back on the machine again.
I was almost always a square shooter/player who -averaged- a 10/1 kill-death ratio without any cheats.
I played many looooooooong days with VET/6th and others in team respawn games...the point being to NOT die.

Lets understand how things are/have been here and now,VC2 NEVER had more than 96 people playing it on-line at any point in time during it's first 2 years.
All of us die hard VC players know that for a fact.

Many of the VC beta testers,the PMT members,Pimp Cong and others involved in aspects of VC1/VC2 and it's anticheat or many mods ARE members of TKC.
We know who each other are,we talk and aid one another...not all of us support the game publishers actions on every level.

It was perhaps my favorite game,I had access to every cheat or bypass under the sun but for the most part never used them on-line and NEVER used a cheat in a on-line ladder contest.

I along with others DID raid some servers that were very anti TKC and "needed" a good Old Fashioned TKC Ass Kicking...and I was one of those who made sure that they got it -and- TOOK OVER the official Pterodon VC game server.
Could not resist showing that EVERY cheat ever made by TKC would still work with the last HB update/patch and make public fools out of those who "thought" they had stolen information to make the latest anticheat update.
I loved doing that.

In responce to TKC's last few weeks "pwning" the Official Pterodon Vietcong Game Server....the company gave up and CLOSED it while it's main bitch boy TKC FATE,aka TKC DARKBYTE,aka Andrew Killham (who runs a VERY over priced AU hosting company. A true rip off artist) was now made an official Pterodon Moderator kept up the "official" rant that TKC was defeated and kaput.
I loved my roll in shoving a big,oversized TKC BOOT up the ass of those people...elitist snobs.

Just a few weeks later Pterodon closed it's official server via massive complaints of cheating bypassing the latest/last/finale anticheat program.

Ahhh....the memories!

Z

PS: Basicly I can enter any game that uses GameSpy without even instlling the game and do as I wish and never be banned...the true TKC God Mode!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 02:11:47 pm by ZOldDude »

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 04:09:40 pm »
IF any1 is still interested in the community http://aco.10001mb.com/index.php?action=forum ,Apple and his new project he's been fairly active in hidden topics so look out VC.This doesn't worry me 2 much when u have 2 year old clowns involved that think they know about hacking,they actually dont know squat.
Tipster,AppleSinclair,Krypto,SkuxDLux,PrOgOoFa,Torpido,testies,Dutch,Ow_Damnit,Bo$$ Head of House so far,those not familiar with the players,They are from AUS.

VC might be worth to stick around then lol

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 05:01:01 pm »
IF any1 is still interested in the community http://aco.10001mb.com/index.php?action=forum ,Apple and his new project he's been fairly active in hidden topics so look out VC.

Hmm, interesting- I wasn't aware of TACO. I wonder why that is :icon_biggrin2.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 06:06:42 pm »
IF any1 is still interested in the community http://aco.10001mb.com/index.php?action=forum ,Apple and his new project he's been fairly active in hidden topics so look out VC.This doesn't worry me 2 much when u have 2 year old clowns involved that think they know about hacking,they actually dont know squat.
Tipster,AppleSinclair,Krypto,SkuxDLux,PrOgOoFa,Torpido,testies,Dutch,Ow_Damnit,Bo$$ Head of House so far,those not familiar with the players,They are from AUS.

VC might be worth to stick around then lol

appletize and shitster ( never truster either of them remember ;) ) couldnt hack their way out of a giant paper bag with a fucking rocket launcher ..

so i dont know how they are going stop my ring 0 hacks

be fun to watch them fail .. oops i meen try  ..