Author Topic: Undedected Configs  (Read 7253 times)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Undedected Configs
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2008, 02:26:04 am »
But right, you will just say who am I to say something like this, I am just some random noob - but that doesnt really matter. Just think about it. Or not.

No you're no random noob. You're the BE develolper.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2008, 06:28:09 am »
I remember you said you want to become a politician?
Not exactly.
What I said was I am going into a local political (elected) office to help see that the county is better managed.
I have already helped a local I met last year get elected this year,and another 2 seats for County Supervisor come due next year.
All it takes is for a majority of like minded people to act together.
Problem solved.

The only hospital here is now $11.3 million in the hole and all those in charge seem to want to do is tax people out of the county...I want to apply time tested management.

A politician would be a lying two-faced asshat P.O.S. fascist like Obama who gave an election speech in your country for an office/job in my country.
He is not going to get many votes here except from those who don't use their minds so perhaps he just wants people in Kusterdingen (48? 31′ 52.32″ N, 9? 8′ 54.24″ E) to mail a "write in vote" like the illeagles from Mexico do here in California?

Banks?
Only one bank has "failed" but most deposits were insured.
The largest problem with the economy is that the US Dollar is no longer backed by gold or silver and is like your money in the early 1930's. The big problem is that the world has the Dollar entrenched in so much floating credit that if we crash it will effect everyone.

Please, dont take any my words as offense.
Why would I be offended by questions?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 09:53:34 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2008, 07:47:46 am »
I forgot to comment on this:
At the same time you only spread negativity against people like BIS who seem only to want to destroy Arma with their intentionally fucked up patches - sorry, but by saying things like this you prove that you know nothing about the complexity of game programming.
I don't spread "negativity" any more than Matt has in privet chats,but you are pointing out what many people who play this game think both in privet and public..."WTF was BI thinking with that last patch?".

What I don't understand is why if -I- say the same things (which is almost a non-happening event) you would claim proof that I have no understanding about the complexity of game programming.
For Christs sake all it takes is 4-5 PAID PROFESSONAL TESTERS to insure that a product does NOT have bugs/ill effects in a patch.
EA and most companies use such 3rd party testing companies and I know some of the people who work for one such (highly/often used/perhaps worlds best) company in Santa Monica,California.
Those guys are allot of fun to BBQ,drink and smoke with as well as earn the money they are paid.
Really sharp people,if it can be crashed then they will be able to do it.
They also love to party like the world ends at midnight.
The problems come when you try to do things "on the cheep",you get what you pay for.

A little known fact is that I BOUGHT a copy of ArmA Gold,only the 2nd boxed software I have PAID for in more than the past 23-25 years...no,it's been 25 years.
I talk with the people who own the companies who host ArmA servers (and other games),testers,programmers and so on.
I like the game enough to buy it and believe it or not have never personally cheated in an on line contest,yet I do now and then like to have some "fun".

I find humor in how often people contact the TKC sysop (Mullah Omar) in PM or ICQ to attempt to scam him while they never attempt the same with myself.
I think I have a grip on how things work.

Read my forum sig.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 10:16:26 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2008, 10:34:00 am »
Read my forum sig.
I have said this for about 1 1/2 decades.
I am set and ready...fuck the world wide crash.
No matter what I am coming out on top even if international commerce ends.

Gold,silver,rice and beans along with your own well and lots of ammo are always a good investment along with liveing in an area of high fish and game and very few people.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 11:08:13 am by ZOldDude »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2008, 02:02:47 pm »
lol @ the world is ending .. fuck it i'm going fishing .. let them burn mentality
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2008, 06:31:47 pm »
the world is ending .. fuck it i'm going fishing ..
I'll bring the drinks this time. :smile

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2008, 08:42:24 pm »
the world is ending .. fuck it i'm going fishing ..
I'll bring the drinks this time. :smile

LOL!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2008, 07:27:08 pm »
Hmmm...somebody reads but is afraid to post.

h0nt3r

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2008, 02:50:34 am »
This is so badly off-topic, but whatever. :)

A politician would be a lying two-faced asshat P.O.S. fascist like Obama who gave an election speech in your country for an office/job in my country.

Right. They all suck (McCain too btw, that dementia/Alzheimer-ill warmonger), except hm, Ron Paul? - he seems to be one of the only ones who doesnt blatantly lie to people. But media doesnt like that and people always get what they deserve anyway (until they act and fight against the corruption).
Whatever, if youre trying to change something, then go ahead.

What I don't understand is why if -I- say the same things (which is almost a non-happening event) you would claim proof that I have no understanding about the complexity of game programming.
For Christs sake all it takes is 4-5 PAID PROFESSONAL TESTERS to insure that a product does NOT have bugs/ill effects in a patch.
EA and most companies use such 3rd party testing companies and I know some of the people who work for one such (highly/often used/perhaps worlds best) company in Santa Monica,California.

All I wanted to say is BIS always try to do their best. Did you read their blog? They are working on a new patch, because they actually care about the community - you cant compare that to mass producers like EA.
What you said - at least I understand it that way - is that they dont care. Actually I think they care more than most other studios, their support for the community always has been very well, just ask the community.
And it should also be clear that they cant afford any more external paid testers than standard QA (by publisher). Again, you cant compare them to EA.

Finally, each patch brings flaming and new problems for some people, ever noticed that? - it really is not much different in large EA games, regardless of the paid testing.
Actually patch 1.14 has no major (really critical) flaws, even BIS stated that they are quite satisfied with the current state - and if you know BIS you know that this is not just press propaganda.

For the sake of this thread, I think we can stop with that off-topic discussion now.

PS: I partially succeeded in my packet edit attempt, even though there are still problems.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2008, 07:54:26 pm »
ok back on topic ..

what did you partially suceed doing?

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2008, 09:58:18 pm »
but i dont like how you steal from public forums to make your anticcheat work you low skill wanker ...
Every time I see your sig I laugh because it looks like you're saying "No MrMedic". I don't understand why your "friends" haven't pointed this out to you.

How unfortunate you guys had low turnout this year for your little contest! And you blamed it on lost e-mails? I think we all know where the real blame can be placed.  :icon_teehee

By the way, I'm working for BIS now so thanks for helping me.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2008, 10:28:08 pm »

That's good. Then we know what we're up against and what we can expect ;)
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2008, 12:02:25 am »
but i dont like how you steal from public forums to make your anticcheat work you low skill wanker ...
Every time I see your sig I laugh because it looks like you're saying "No MrMedic". I don't understand why your "friends" haven't pointed this out to you.

How unfortunate you guys had low turnout this year for your little contest! And you blamed it on lost e-mails? I think we all know where the real blame can be placed.  :icon_teehee

welcome back :) big dog lol

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2008, 12:42:06 am »

That's good. Then we know what we're up against and what we can expect ;)

not much ... lol

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2008, 04:50:49 am »
Hey while I am thinking about it Happy Birthday.

Z

PS: If you work for a company then they should put you on payrole...and everyone knows that will never happen.