Author Topic: Undedected Configs  (Read 7256 times)

h0nt3r

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Undedected Configs
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 09:10:53 am »
That isn't true and I'm sure you know that. The checks are done upon join.

1) All addons are loaded on game start.
2) Sig checking is done before BE is ever loaded, I play the game long enough to know that.

h0nt3r

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2008, 09:12:44 am »
delete please.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2008, 03:53:23 pm »
You forget the important detail that even if BE won't catch it right now, it's of great use for the BE developer to know how this sig-disabling works. BE can be enabled beforehand, or simply modified a little bit to make it combat this kind of cheats. But primarily it's only 4-5 lines of code needed to make the sig check repeat itself while in-game.

The devs are reading this board. We can't talk about details in public. That would make it too easy for them and render all our work useless.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 01:01:52 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2008, 03:51:27 am »
doolittle your a fucking cunt :)

If you guys want to fight the latest loser cheats just put this in your dooacsconfig.sqf file:
dooacsDisabledPatches = "[""""Schleiflshackpack"""", """"Schleiflsspawnhack""""]";

and no it hasnt detected us lol

but i dont like how you steal from public forums to make your anticcheat work you low skill wanker ...

give schlief credit or

if i see this kind of shit again i will make it my personal mission to fucking ruin arma :D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:56:51 am by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2008, 03:55:08 am »
doolittle your a fucking cunt :)

If you guys want to fight the latest loser cheats just put this in your dooacsconfig.sqf file:
dooacsDisabledPatches = "[""""Schleiflshackpack"""", """"Schleiflsspawnhack""""]";

and no it hasnt detected us lol
Yes but like I said:
Too bad this "fix" has no real life value.
Very easy to bypass his anticheat.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2008, 03:58:48 am »
lol his ac has allways been second best , it took me 2 minutes to bypass that .. i am more concerned about him stealing info from here lol

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2008, 04:07:54 am »
its not that .. its i allways credit him for making the anti cheat right before i bypass it lol

same with punkbuster ffs yet he gave no credit to shlief , makes me perplexed

if he carrys on with this i will just make it my personal mission to ruin arma

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2008, 05:02:09 am »
I haven't tested this cheat pack (yet) but I've viewed the code. The class names, paths, and some variables have to be randomized. We could probably use the SCP installer for this, but if someone doesn't want to wait UltraEdit (for example) can be used to change any string in files inside an entire folder in one click.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2008, 04:15:14 pm »
i wonder if there is a way to corrupt the pbo's in such a way as to allow the game to unpack them but not a pbo unpacker , im sure it would simply be a few bytes obfusticated in the header in such a way to disable unpacking.

tips :

use a hex editor

load in the pbo you wish to protect

then change a couple of bytes , test it with a pbo unpacker if it fails try it inside the game if it works then bingo

this would stop performing monkey's like doolittle stealing the code and adding it into his anti-cheat script.

or as mullah suggested distribute the tkc file which randomises the calls into the public domain.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 04:21:06 pm by MrMedic »

h0nt3r

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 11:19:47 pm »
You forget the important detail that even if BE won't catch it right now, it's of great use for the BE developer to know how this sig-disabling works. BE can be enabled beforehand, or simply modified a little bit to make it combat this kind of cheats. But primarily it's only 4-5 lines of code needed to make the sig check repeat itself while in-game.

The devs are reading this board. We can't talk about details in public. That would make it too easy for them and render all our work useless.
As far as I understand, this whole hack is executed on game load when the addons are loaded (mrMedic confirm please), so that the pbo looks clean. So it really doesn't matter if BE is enabled directly when joining a server (and enabling it on game start would be plain dumb wouldnt it? I mean ppl can choose whether they want to play with BE enabled or not), or if the sig check is run repeatedly. In arma the sig check is not dynamic, it doesnt always re-hash the files on check (that would take ages if you see files sizes).

Still I dont understand your fear. Is it just selfishness, or dont you look for new challenges (if the other side can respond)? Obviously not, so where are the uber-hackers said to be around here (right Z?)?^^

Whatever, I am already looking into other ways such as packet editing. Btw, I guess if I post my method you will delete it? That would be lol.

@MrMedic: Hey man, you uber hacker, ever tried to open a .pbo in editor? Sorry for the bashing, but I couldnt resist. :D

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2008, 02:29:51 am »
As far as I understand, this whole hack is executed on game load when the addons are loaded (mrMedic confirm please), so that the pbo looks clean.

That's no information we would like to give to a BE developer.

Still I dont understand your fear. Is it just selfishness, or dont you look for new challenges (if the other side can respond)? Obviously not, so where are the uber-hackers said to be around here (right Z?)?^^

It has nothing to do with it. It's about experience. I've been in this business for many years and I know the kind of information that's of use for anti-cheat developers, and what they ask for. I don't do this for the challenge, I do this for the results, and I'm very eager to keep them. Most people here don't have the time to "respond" as they have other things to do. An important goal is to minimize cheat development time.

If you post a packet-edit method it won't be deleted as it can't be fixed easily.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2008, 05:53:12 am »
Obviously not, so where are the uber-hackers said to be around here (right Z?)
Huh...what?
Most TKC "uber" -programmers- have day jobs.
Many run "pay for on-line cheats websites" and sale products that 100% defeat the worlds most popular anticheat programs.

TKC trys to promote in part learning how to do the same things.
We have multi nonpublic seen rooms for those with advanced programming skills.
(mrMedic confirm please)
Medic started programming about the same time I stopped >decades ago<.
He gave up his Uni teaching job to work as management for a software company that pumps out Multie million dollar per year products and oversees more people than you probably went to school with.

His personal time is short and his posts/comments here on TKC often reflect that to the Public wonder.

Many of TKC's Staff and major programmers are the same type of people.
Some also own "pay-4-cheat" websites...but all are really good people in real life that -I- like to hang out with on our TS and have drinks and BS with while we 'visit' game servers and shoot-the-shit while we talk about life.

As far as what the sysop (Mullah Omar) has stated...whats the queston?

As far as any program ever posted by myself...you would need to have been around in the early days before what is now called "the internet" to even know who the hell I am.

These days I am just some old man who is dissabled and living off what I have manged in forethought to put into the bank.
My advice to you and anyone who is reading...put more money in the bank for your old age even if your 16 years old and just starting to earn money!

Z

« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 07:13:06 am by ZOldDude »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2008, 05:29:15 pm »
Obviously not, so where are the uber-hackers said to be around here (right Z?)
Huh...what?
Most TKC "uber" -programmers- have day jobs.
Many run "pay for on-line cheats websites" and sale products that 100% defeat the worlds most popular anticheat programs.

TKC trys to promote in part learning how to do the same things.
We have multi nonpublic seen rooms for those with advanced programming skills.
(mrMedic confirm please)
Medic started programming about the same time I stopped >decades ago<.
He gave up his Uni teaching job to work as management for a software company that pumps out Multie million dollar per year products and oversees more people than you probably went to school with.

His personal time is short and his posts/comments here on TKC often reflect that to the Public wonder.

Many of TKC's Staff and major programmers are the same type of people.
Some also own "pay-4-cheat" websites...but all are really good people in real life that -I- like to hang out with on our TS and have drinks and BS with while we 'visit' game servers and shoot-the-shit while we talk about life.

As far as what the sysop (Mullah Omar) has stated...whats the queston?

As far as any program ever posted by myself...you would need to have been around in the early days before what is now called "the internet" to even know who the hell I am.

These days I am just some old man who is dissabled and living off what I have manged in forethought to put into the bank.
My advice to you and anyone who is reading...put more money in the bank for your old age even if your 16 years old and just starting to earn money!

Z

all very true Z

hontar yes i have opend pbo's

h0nt3r

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2008, 01:25:49 am »
As far as I understand, this whole hack is executed on game load when the addons are loaded (mrMedic confirm please), so that the pbo looks clean.

That's no information we would like to give to a BE developer.

It has nothing to do with it. It's about experience. I've been in this business for many years and I know the kind of information that's of use for anti-cheat developers, and what they ask for. I don't do this for the challenge, I do this for the results, and I'm very eager to keep them. Most people here don't have the time to "respond" as they have other things to do. An important goal is to minimize cheat development time.

If you post a packet-edit method it won't be deleted as it can't be fixed easily.

You are all pretty much assuming that ACs are the dumbest people around. Now, this is not professional at all as you claim to be here. I'd rather call that childish.

I don't really understand how packet editing is harder to detect than MrMedic's method leaving no traces either, but whatever, I'll stop this talk here now.

@Z: Regardless of how new I am to this site and how old you are, but to me it's quite annoying to read how great you all are (and in what overly well-paid jobs you work) in each of your posts. At the same time you only spread negativity against people like BIS who seem only to want to destroy Arma with their intentionally fucked up patches - sorry, but by saying things like this you prove that you know nothing about the complexity of game programming.
It's good to know how great the people on TKC are and how everyone else sucks, but I'd be really happy to see another side from you as well! But right, you will just say who am I to say something like this, I am just some random noob - but that doesnt really matter. Just think about it. Or not.
I remember you said you want to become a politician? Honestly, that'd be the perfect job for you. :icon_biggrin2

And no, I won't put too much money into the bank because 1) I could die any day before retiring and I want to enjoy live before that too, and 2) I am not trusting banks these days anymore (don't you live in USA where they are all fucking up atm?). :icon_biggrin2

Please, dont take any my words as offense.