Author Topic: Undedected Configs  (Read 7258 times)

Schleif-l

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • "Im a hacker and nobody know about that haha"
    • View Profile
Undedected Configs
« on: July 29, 2008, 11:41:48 pm »
Undedected Configs

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=73

Its the undedected Configs for my hackpacks
1.Download the pbo unpacker
2.Unpack the .pbo
3.Replace the Confic with that Confic file
4.pack the .pbo
Start the game
Now its undedected!!
[EDITED! AND BUG FIXED!]
,,No body lives long! *Godmode aktive* but me..."

Matanishu

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: Undedected Configs
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 01:29:02 am »
It is getting detected with me. Are you sure it is a new config? It is the exact same file from your other post.

Kruniac

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 04:22:44 pm »
Undedected Configs

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=73

Its the undedected Configs for my hackpacks
1.Download the pbo unpacker
2.Unpack the .pbo
3.Replace the Confic with that Confic file
4.pack the .pbo
Start the game
Now its undedected!!
[EDITED! AND BUG FIXED!]

So this is a fixed version of the other post you made? The filesizes are the same. Was it a very small addition/removal to fix the problem?

Also, just to confirm, this will make the proper hacks undetectable from DOOACS, but NOT from the signed addon check.

Posting a way to bypass the signed addon check would kick ass. :)

h0nt3r

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 06:11:38 pm »
Posting a way to bypass the signed addon check would kick ass. :)

Yup, I am hoping for MrMedic. :)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 09:00:02 pm »
Posting a way to bypass the signed addon check...
All the information that a person really needs has already been talked about...the same with Battle Eye.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Kruniac

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 09:09:11 pm »
Posting a way to bypass the signed addon check...
All the information that a person really needs has already been talked about...the same with Battle Eye.

Then it wouldnt be too much trouble to farm all of the information to bypass the signed addon check into a single post, then sticky it, right?

The same goes for any bypass methods for BattleEye.

*EDIT*

I unpacked and repacked BOTH of your releases (Soundpack and Spawnhack) with these new configs. It beat DOOACS, it beat ARMAAC. You rock.

BattleEye didnt notice a thing (obviously), and DOOACS passed. ARMAAC gave a message it was currently scanning the players on the server, and didnt react at all to either one of the hacks. Awesome job.

Hopefully, we can get a sticky for bypassing signed addons (Though I'll try the method of removing the pbos prior to connecting to a server, then ALT+Tabbing and throwing them back in the Addons folder later today. I have the feeling that if it works, I'll have to respawn to activate the scripts, but thats fine.)

I'll report back when I get results on how to bypass signed addon checks.

Once again, thanks a lot for these configs.

*EDIT*
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 09:36:35 pm by Kruniac »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 09:36:58 pm »
go for it :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 09:41:13 pm »
btw please note : 1 jeq turned into jne will bypass battleeye and make it report you are allways clean

dont ask as i will not release things like this

1: its bad for game's which are protected 'LOL!' by battleeye
2: i do think ac systems keep the game hacking scene alive .. if there was no ac's there would be no hacking communities.

this information will help people but if you make a bypass please dont release it publicly

ie the hradba bypass is still private or vc would be long dead by now the same would apply to armed assault.

Kruniac

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 10:01:29 pm »
btw please note : 1 jeq turned into jne will bypass battleeye and make it report you are allways clean

dont ask as i will not release things like this

1: its bad for game's which are protected 'LOL!' by battleeye
2: i do think ac systems keep the game hacking scene alive .. if there was no ac's there would be no hacking communities.

this information will help people but if you make a bypass please dont release it publicly

ie the hradba bypass is still private or vc would be long dead by now the same would apply to armed assault.

I have no idea what you just said.

Anyway, I just tried the "swap trick" with the two addons, and it didnt work. This is because ARMA initializes the addons at launch, and I know of no way to initialize the addons after joining a server if they werent there at the launch of the game.

In other words, these do not bypass the signed addon key requirements for some servers.

So, once again, someone (hopefully a mod) should create a sticky with information on how to bypass key requirements for addons, hopefully without drawing red flags that the keys are being bypassed.

You would think a trainer could accomplish suppressing the detection of a non-signed addon, but that would create two problems.

1: The addons might not be detected by the game at all.

2: Battleeye would detect a memory corruption.

Now obviously some people can get around the need for having a key to an addon. Hopefully we'll get a release or instructions on how to hex edit (if thats the method used) a bypass for that annoying system.

So, once again.. With these two new configs, the spawnhack and hackpack isnt detected by DOOACS or ARMAAC. Awesome stuff, Schleif. Awesome.

However, you WILL be autokicked for not having a signed addon if you attempt to join a server which requires keys for their addons. Once we get a solution to this problem, these hacks are golden.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 01:31:07 am »
I'm of the opposite opinion, but I understand your idea medic.

My view is that if I buy game X I use my client the way I want as long as I can. All limits to free and creative (fun) gameplay have to be eliminated. That includes obstructions like police-state style cheat-scans, megalomaniac admin control etc.  :icon_biggrin2

Kruniac, bypassing sigs and battleeye forces you into the domain of memory hacking. Most people here are mostly making pbo hacks. The handful people who master the art of memory hacking here are busy or don't play the game.

We encourage people to learn memory hacking but hope that the supply-demand mechanism of releases eventually forces them to learn. It did with me once.

When I started this site I had no clue about any kind of hacking at all. This is a good place to learn, there's a lot of resources and people who help.

And about that moderator part; more mods are needed. You seem to have the right skills. If you want the job, you'll get it.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

h0nt3r

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 06:03:25 am »
We encourage people to learn memory hacking but hope that the supply-demand mechanism of releases eventually forces them to learn. It did with me once.

When I started this site I had no clue about any kind of hacking at all. This is a good place to learn, there's a lot of resources and people who help.

That's great and im willing to learn. But I need some more hints I think, more than just "search for those strings in arma.exe". And obviously MrMedic is a pro at it, so why not help us noobs?

You always say start learning that stuff, yet you are unwilling to REALLY help others, maybe because of selfishness?
That sounds offending, but I dont mean to, so sorry.

@MrMedic: Could you give some more hints on what I should do when I found those strings? Thanks.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 07:09:05 am »
Did you look for them?
Did you find them?
It is pointless to ask until this is done,and when it is it should be clear what needs to be done.

Then again I am just some old man who stopped programming back in 1984 and nobody ever listens to me.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 03:10:21 pm »
seriously there are some really good points ^ up there , however i am of the firm beliefe that if you want to learn you will try first

.. edited out  i posted the solution but then i thought about it ..lets see if they can come up with it themselves..

Medic
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 03:40:33 pm by MrMedic »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 03:27:23 pm »
btw spell check that i was in a hurry and its a fkn long post lolz :) i'm a busy man.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 03:41:08 pm by MrMedic »

h0nt3r

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 06:26:11 pm »
seriously there are some really good points ^ up there , however i am of the firm beliefe that if you want to learn you will try first

.. edited out  i posted the solution but then i thought about it ..lets see if they can come up with it themselves..

Medic
You don't need to post the whole solution, but I would be grateful for some more hints.

And yes, I did find those strings...