Author Topic: Shot Trough Walls  (Read 2813 times)

Shot Trough Walls
« on: July 22, 2008, 07:29:45 pm »
Shot Trough Walls

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=75

you can Shot Trough Walls place the wall.cbf in you vc folder.have fun !!!

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
Re: Shot Trough Walls
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 11:13:21 am »
Wow never seen that b4 i will have fun.   :icon_laugh

M8 thats old and its from the ohter wanna be hackers clan isnt it .

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 11:21:16 am »

You say you've never seen it before but you also say it's old? Your on drugs. It was in the VCTools 2.5 onwards IIRC.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 11:22:33 am »

You say you've never seen it before but you also say it's old? Your on drugs. It was in the VCTools 2.5 onwards IIRC.

Thats why i put a laugh *:icon_laugh*

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 12:23:17 pm »
It was in the VCTools 2.5 onwards IIRC.

Actually- I found it about a year before it was in Solid Snake's vctoolz.  He was never great at giving recognition...

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 12:33:26 pm »
It was in the VCTools 2.5 onwards IIRC.

Actually- I found it about a year before it was in Solid Snake's vctoolz.  He was never great at giving recognition...
I knew it was in existence before this but I believe that is the oldest trainer/thread on this forum where it is.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 07:20:18 pm »
Was this before Crossmol,Mr Euro and myself raided the Pterodon server and drove them insane until they stopped hosting an Official server?

We would shoot through everything,walls,rocks,the ground as well as run through them.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 08:27:19 pm »
Was this before Crossmol,Mr Euro and myself raided the Pterodon server and drove them insane until they stopped hosting an Official server?

We would shoot through everything,walls,rocks,the ground as well as run through them.

I remember when I created it- it's use caused all australian servers to go into lockdown, and there were about 5 altogether (any 3-4 almost full at any given time).  1 hack had the power to hurt such a game?  Lol  Pterodon win again Fate?  I think not!

[TKC]Lasher

• Heckler Apprentice
  • IWHBYD
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 08:51:51 pm »

LOL!!! So that's why they don't host it anymore.
Whenever work feels overwhelming, just remember that you are going to die.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 09:46:20 pm »
Prolly after. My (still) private version was made 3 weeks after we did the underground  :icon_biggrin2
Later some1 told me that one of the greatest gamehackers on the planet couldn't kill me the way I was playing so he got involved too.

Lol  Pterodon win again Fate?  I think not!

Amen brother  :icon_thumbsup

Your version is differend from mine but they both serve the same goal. Mine was actually designed for undetected ladder match play. Yours a bit more hardcore (correct me if I'm wrong). Anyway, same goals: fun  :icon_laugh
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 09:53:05 pm by Crossmol »
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 12:08:13 am »

Correct.
Pterodon -closed- as a separate company but still had the official VC server running.
As Auscong/Fate kept claiming that all the hacks/cheats had been defeated....we decided to make the Official server the new TKC server and show ALL the so called "defeated" hacks/cheats still worked.
In fact they worked so well that after they sent an army of admin to kick/ban and even password the server...to no avail...they ended up just shutting it down in total defeat and humiliation.

End score:
TKC-1
Software company-0
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 12:15:14 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Jimmy

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jimmyschot.com
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 11:12:09 am »
Don't take all the credit Z, it was simply closed down due to stop of funding from 2k after the merge between companies.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 11:28:05 am »

Correct.
Pterodon -closed- as a separate company but still had the official VC server running.
As Auscong/Fate kept claiming that all the hacks/cheats had been defeated....we decided to make the Official server the new TKC server and show ALL the so called "defeated" hacks/cheats still worked.
In fact they worked so well that after they sent an army of admin to kick/ban and even password the server...to no avail...they ended up just shutting it down in total defeat and humiliation.

End score:
TKC-1
Software company-0
You just made them angry and in the end they had no say in the server running or not. Don't forget, it WAS Fate reporting back to them basically so I don't think they knew what was going on with their server, they just kept funding it.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008, 02:30:00 am »
Don't take all the credit Z, it was simply closed down due to stop of funding from 2k after the merge between companies.

Well on the Pterodon forums the "official word" was along the lines of "As Vietcong now has so many high end servers hosting it we feel that we no longer need to."

The truth is that TKC controlled that server and the public saw that every "cheat" HB was meant to stop was still working along with a couple of things that were supposed to have been blocked by making them server-side-only.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 02:56:09 am »
Don't forget, it WAS Fate reporting back to them basically so I don't think they knew what was going on with their server, they just kept funding it.

Oh they knew first hand!
They banned us via IP every 30 secs until they gave that idea up!

After they closed,a new 64 player server went up called Stream Public (not the fake one that runs these days).
It was the only cheat free Vietcong server running as the person in DE that paid to host it made 4-5 of us the server admin...and everyone knows the only effective system is proper admin.
No anticheat software needed...just lots of short 2-6 hour bans even if we were not in the server via a IE interface.

Everyone who read the TKC forums was well warned to leave that server alone,same as if you read all the sections you know which other games Staff and members run and should know better than to mess with them.
Then again most of those -ranked- servers with AC running that Staff and members run only temp ban you when you bitch about the cheaters.
Life can be so much fun at times! :wink2
Badges software? We don't need no stinking badges software!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 03:14:21 am by ZOldDude »