Author Topic: Cptn Hankey tools V1  (Read 2096 times)

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
Cptn Hankey tools V1
« on: July 16, 2008, 03:39:53 pm »
Hello i made some hacks some r new and some rnt so i hope u enjoy. download is below.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Cptn Hankey tools V1
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:11:36 am »
D/L's should be sent to the D/L section...make sure you have a compleat "read me" for them in the folder.

Crossmol should check the files and if OK them one of the Admin or CC will let the public be able to d/l them.

The sysop (M.O.) wants to get away from attachments outside of Dev Sections.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 09:31:35 am »
Ok people soon you should see it in the [TKC] Website/ Downloads it is a .RAR folder with a Read Me inside.
Thankyou Cptn Hankey...

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 11:14:33 am »
D/L's should be sent to the D/L section...make sure you have a compleat "read me" for them in the folder.

Crossmol should check the files and if OK them one of the Admin or CC will let the public be able to d/l them.

The sysop (M.O.) wants to get away from attachments outside of Dev Sections.
Exactly what I was going to say (although I'm going to add a bit to it). Additionally, if it's in the download section it's going to stay there forever (pretty much) but if it's an attachment, it's stuck to the topic that will eventually just get lost in all of those 1000 topics.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Rav3n

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 02:15:10 am »
Nice hack cpt hankey.

I was once doing what your doing but its old news.

Learn something that will get you a career that will earn good money think of your future as a human being.

I suggest not wasting your time with this game hacking crap theres a million people better than you with hacks that are amazing  :icon_thumbsup

p.s yeah yeah i was harsh but i dont really give 2 shits wasting your time reversing some op codes is for people like me who have no choice since they have no game playing skill :icon_laugh

Free Rapidshare Prem Accounts
http://rapidshare dot com/files/111551586/Free-PremAccs.rar

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 09:34:32 am »
Its Just My Hobby i like hacking and Making Maps im Good with 3ds studio max  and right now i Learning C++. So they i can become one of them great hackers.  :smile

niaboc

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 04:48:28 am »
for people like me who have no choice since they have no game playing skill :icon_laugh

common theme around these boards...

Love always

Cobain

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 07:56:57 am »
for people like me who have no choice since they have no game playing skill :icon_laugh

Love always

Cobain
LOL!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

niaboc

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 08:01:17 am »

Love always

Cobain
LOL!

i thought that one was pretty good too.. got busy at work so i couldn?t find any more : )

luckly i am on lunch now : )

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 08:09:42 am »

Love always

Cobain
LOL!

i thought that one was pretty good too.. got busy at work so i couldn’t find any more : )

luckly i am on lunch now : )
I am about to chow down for supper and then down two last beers befor bed...I get up at 4AM my local time.
I have more of my land to rototill (ask Raven how much land I own) and only have time to take a break from that when the air temps warm up to 50F...then it is down hill to town to do a roofing job (have to apply sealer...it is due to snow this Friday).
The roofing job is cash money...just the way I like it!

(edited my typos.)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 10:20:38 pm by ZOldDude »

niaboc

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 08:17:59 am »
I know the feeling, up at 4:30 go to the gym followed by walk to the train station, walk to work, senior anyalst role for 8 hours, walk back to the train station followed by evening jog with the misses. Never enough time in the day to really get everything done i need to find a job closer to home!!!

where abouts in the states are you from?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 10:25:52 pm »
I find time to go fishing a few times durring the week.
Found one stream that is feed by a 200+ foot wide sping that is filled with Rainbow Trout and have yet to see any Mountain Lion or Bear tracks there...then again I don't clean the fish until I get home!