Author Topic: OGC Aimbot Tutorial for VC1  (Read 1328 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
OGC Aimbot Tutorial for VC1
« on: July 13, 2008, 12:56:21 am »
OGC Aimbot Tutorial for VC1

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=69

IC3M@N's OGC Aimbot Tutorial.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: OGC Aimbot Tutorial for VC1
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 05:54:24 am »
This was one of the stickys that you removed?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 06:24:36 am »
This was one of the stickys that you removed?
Every tutorial that I uploaded is a sticky that I removed. Perhaps you think that it shouldn't have been un-stickied? I can re-sticky if it would make you sleep easier :D Seriously though if you feel it needs to be re-stickied I will find the post and re-sticky it.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 10:44:51 pm »
Your the boss in the VC section...I don't dare mess with you.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 02:09:24 pm »
Your the boss in the VC section...I don't dare mess with you.
Haha but your the "big" boss. Still, I respect your opinion and if you think it's out of order then either PM me or hit me up on MSN and I will look into it.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 08:47:52 pm »
Well...nobody pays any attention to what -old people- say anyhow.

Just wondering if it would be a smart thing to place links to all those tut threads into one locked sticky.
What do you think?

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 11:22:49 am »
Well...nobody pays any attention to what -old people- say anyhow.

Just wondering if it would be a smart thing to place links to all those tut threads into one locked sticky.
What do you think?
Well I considered that (or something similar) and thought, as the old saying goes, look in the downloads section. The ones that I left stickied are essential to be able to hack Vietcong and the others aren't really necessary. They are (or were) big releases in their time but now they are just the same as most of the other downloads.

I left the "Cleanup" post there and will until it has been there for around a week or two so as the "regulars" get familiar and if a newer member posts asking where they can find an aimbot tutorial for Vietcong etc, then they can tell them. I'm here at least once a day anyway so if no one answers then the other person will only have to wait a day maximum until they receive an answer.

blackbird08

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 09:34:02 pm »
Hello , I search a Aimbot vor the Vietcong Version 1.60! Who can give me a direct downloadlink ? Ok i thanks all !

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 09:39:04 pm »
Hello , I search a Aimbot vor the Vietcong Version 1.60! Who can give me a direct downloadlink ? Ok i thanks all !
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads