Author Topic: OGC Aimbot Tutorial for VC1  (Read 1188 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
OGC Aimbot Tutorial for VC1
« on: July 12, 2008, 01:19:25 am »
OGC Aimbot Tutorial for VC1

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=69

T@XMAN and n00bly's OGC Aimbot Tutorial.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]phranz

• Insane Joker
  • srsly
    • View Profile
Re: OGC Aimbot Tutorial for VC1
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 01:38:29 am »
i think this one was made by IC3M@N, not by Taxman and noobly...
the iq's around here are god awfull low!

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 10:03:07 am »
Ahh yes your right, I misread it, it was T@XMAN and n00bly's color model.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

blackbird08

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 09:34:50 pm »
Hello , I search a Aimbot vor the Vietcong Version 1.60! Who can give me a direct downloadlink ? Ok i thanks all !

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 09:38:02 pm »
Hello , I search a Aimbot vor the Vietcong Version 1.60! Who can give me a direct downloadlink ? Ok i thanks all !
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

blackbird08

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 09:40:52 pm »
No Sorry i will a vchook 5.0 and a link for a directdownload  (but a Aimbot for VC 1.60) Thaks.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 09:48:12 pm »
No Sorry i will a vchook 5.0 and a link for a directdownload  (but a Aimbot for VC 1.60) Thaks.
[TKC] Rainer Stoff has said he does NOT want his hacks made public...anyone here found doing so will be banned from the forums.

There are aimbots in the d/l section that will work with any game...and there are wallhacks that work with any game.
All you need to do is use BOTH and tell the aimbot to lock onto the wallhack color.

There are also Tutorials in the d/l section on aimbots,one written by Mullah Omar.

There is a section of the forum for PROGRAMING teaching/help if you want to make things yourself or learn skills to bypass anticheat programs.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*