Author Topic: Weapons?  (Read 1605 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Weapons?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 07:44:43 am »
If we on are on the same wavelength then you need to pack the .cbf file to be able to view it. After that you should be able to view the .dat file fine. If you still can't view it with notepad, try wordpad as I hear some people have problems with viewing certain things in notepad but wordpad is fine.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Gravemine

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2008, 07:27:40 pm »
Using joker's tutorial?

Gravemine

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 04:56:09 am »
How many/what are the add ons for vietcong other than Fist Alpha?

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 09:46:17 am »
How many/what are the add ons for vietcong other than Fist Alpha?
If you are talking about major add-ons that add guns and were made by Ptero then there aren't any. There are many fan patches like Paint it Black though..
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Gravemine

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 10:54:20 pm »
Oh. I thought there was one other than Fist Alpha.

Speaking of Fist Alpha... I have it. And I have had it since I downloaded vietcong, I just didn't realize it has to be installed as well. After I finally did get it installed, it tells me there is an error in of the dll files.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2008, 07:42:47 am »
So you try to run the game and it gives you the error? Which Dll?