Author Topic: Unban.exe for 1.01  (Read 4947 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Unban.exe for 1.01
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 06:57:15 am »
Look inside the VC Unbanner and see if it looks for a VC patch revision...change that.
The way VC bans has never changed.
Servers -can- also ban via IP but there are a few ways to circumvent that small issue also.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

LongBow

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 07:36:36 am »
o well looks like no need know all the host server lists are down only way to connect now is direct connection with the ips

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 07:58:38 am »
Hehehe....I can connect to ANY game server without loading a game or even haveing the game for that matter and add players to them (and other things).  :wink2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

eseky

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 07:13:10 am »
zolddude,
 glad to see you're still around.  You helped me in the past with some network probs on that forum called TheGathering..whatever happened to it?

What registry setting needs to be modified to succesfully unban oneself from servers?  I'm not banned by ip, but somehow when i try to rejoin, it keeps saying banned even after i've tried several different networks.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 02:17:43 am »
zolddude,
 glad to see you're still around.  You helped me in the past with some network probs on that forum called TheGathering..whatever happened to it?

What registry setting needs to be modified to succesfully unban oneself from servers?  I'm not banned by ip, but somehow when i try to rejoin, it keeps saying banned even after i've tried several different networks.
J...I forget which Gathering that was.
Was it the the Developers forum "Gathering of Developers" or was that Devils Taco forum "Gathering of the Banned"?

Anyhow if your not IP banned just run the VC Unban while playing the game.
It will automatically rotate the "registry ID call" reply.
You -could- do it via the registry directly but you need to exit game,change the registry,reboot,reload game each time.

eseky

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 06:57:05 am »
thanks, unban.exe works!  :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2008, 10:24:09 am »
thanks, unban.exe works!  :icon_thumbsup
Dude I knew it would.
My question is which forum it is I recall knowing you from?
Hey....I do recall you and ISP,just can't pin it down after a few years.
That or I am too lazy to go over the past 5 years of stored contacts (real reason).
Da Z!