Author Topic: Help,if possible  (Read 1041 times)

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Help,if possible
« on: July 02, 2008, 05:22:42 am »
Im new but ive been tryin 2 work on an anti kick(if possible) and have become stuck.Im trying to work around player id ,ive tryed searching through cheat engine and i do find the player id,the value stays in the same memory address but when i change it or freeze it the memory address changes.Ive also tryed packet decoding to try and identify wether it is server side, not really any luck there after decoding and searching i found nothing of use.I know that the player id is assigned not when you join but when you choose us,vc or auto and also how the player id follow in a logically order when players join make me think its server assigned.anyone got some ideas or maybe were i went wrong any help or comment is appreciated

mesengr

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: Help,if possible
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 08:46:05 am »
I've sort of been working on this as well. As far as the playerid assignment: the server tells the client what the next available playerid is (but does not assign it yet). This communication happens when the client connects & loads the map. Then, when the client chooses a team side, the client sends the playerid back to the server, telling it "this is my playerid." This is where the assignment occurs. So it's possible to connect with any playerid that you want.

The anti-kick works if you use a playerid that belongs to the server. e.g., playerid 1 = "Host on DC", 2 = "Server Message", etc. If you use any playerid <= 263, you can't get kicked either. If you clone someone else's playerid, he'll get kicked but you won't. Even auto-kick (teamkill, idle, ping) can't get rid of you. The only problem with this is that you don't receive a lot of the network messages. Players appear to be frozen on your computer, and you can't really play or see what's going on.

That's all I've got so far (thanks to Subsky and Rav3n, and indirect help from MrMedic). I believe MrMedic has actually found a way to play with an anti-kick hack, using the same concept of playerid's. So it's very probably very possible.

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 10:39:42 am »
Thanks good to know that it is possible,will continue to investigate.
Any idea what i should use?

Im sick of those sca and vl admins
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 12:35:42 pm by Baaljato »

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 03:24:46 pm »
0000  00 1d 7d aa cf 04 00 1c  10 01 37 d0 08 00 45 00   ..}..... ..7...E.
0010  00 2b 63 c2 00 00 76 11  6f 9f ca 94 e5 21 c0 a8   .+c...v. o....!..
0020  01 02 15 31 08 fe 00 17  75 e9 3f 00 67 58 c7 16   ...1.... u.?.gX..
0030  8a 6b 01 00 00 6c 01 00  00 00 00 00               .k...l.. ....   

A hex dump from my packet searchin the to highlighted values are the important ones,First 1 ,last connected player with player id 363 the next 1 is the next availible player id 364.Ive tryed sending a modified packet to try and fake the value but i get nothin plz help or ill have 2 give up

Rav3n

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 10:59:33 am »
You have to set the ID before you select your team side US VC etc

Ive never worked with packets before, but as far as i know they are not needed as all you have to do is modify the player ID in memory and the game will send the id for you.

The tricky part is sending the ID and not getting stuck in limbo ive managed this a few times thanks to mesengr and subsky.

I cant give you the code used as its private but you may want to learn some C++ and build a trainer that way although it will work with a simple poke trainer.

Thanks

Free Rapidshare Prem Accounts
http://rapidshare dot com/files/111551586/Free-PremAccs.rar

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 02:24:09 pm »
Ty raven for your advice confirms where i need 2 look,but my trouble atm is i only find 2 memory addresses next availible player id and once i join my current player id cannot do nethin to change my player id but will continue to try thx again 4 the help

Rav3n

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 12:44:07 pm »
Backtrace the player ID functions and you will find it....

I remember finding lots of instances of the player ID ...

Mesengr figured it out in the end he created  a code cave at an address and placed hes new code there i cant say exactly what as its private but backtrace is the key

Free Rapidshare Prem Accounts
http://rapidshare dot com/files/111551586/Free-PremAccs.rar

Baaljato

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 06:08:33 am »
Is it possible 4 anyone to gimme some guidance on msn,baaljato@hotmail.com
srry for sounding like a leech

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 06:33:32 am »
I dont think ur a leech i think ur doing good.