Author Topic: Requirements for Dev Section  (Read 22961 times)

hater

• Intentional Cheater
  • RageKit Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Requirements for Dev Section
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2007, 04:27:52 am »
Hey everyone,

Happy you like it.

Arma scripting is something im learning, to be honest i think its a very ugly scripting language compared to others. However i think a better approach is which is something thats wip is to reverse the game engine a bit more and get some structs generated for the essential classes and start hooking the engine natively to grab things like player arrays, player names, health, x, y , z vecs of players and player. I dont know how u lads are currently doing your stuff i guess your doing it via arma scripting but im just not a fan of external loaded scripts they are to easy to detect and stop.
Memory hacking is something ive done a bit of with the battlefield series of games however i ended up dropping that when i got enough of the classes structs generated for the game and no longer needed to do it via poking but could just do it natively.  DMA memory hacking is what u need to use on arma as its base changes on execution. I dont use "trainer makers" but i just code my own C++ to do what i want with the memory which gives me full control over my pe.
Anyway another suggestion is take the unreal engine series of games, it also had a interpreted script called uscript. Now what u could do was hook a function called procevent and load your uscript via a interaction which is hooked this would give u a undetectable script bot. I dare say arma also has a function that interprets the script ie "execVM"  this could also be exploited to load 3rd party scripts through hooked execVM. In the end tho everyones got different methods and ways to achieve different things hence thats why im here to share info basically.

A sample i can provide for you of my arma hook,  however all my projects are hardware ID locked  to stop reversing and leaking, the anti leak method stays with all work i release and isnt something i will change for anyone, not even peeople i know really well its a peace of mind for both the coder and the user in the end. so you will need to provide me with a hardware id so i can generate a license for u to use with my hack. The hardware ID concept is quite simple in that it creates a hash from info taken from your mac, hd cyl size, cpu and bios. If hardwareID != license ID { no run }  :)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2007, 05:14:23 am »
I dont know how u lads are currently doing your stuff i guess your doing it via arma scripting but im just not a fan of external loaded scripts they are to easy to detect and stop.

Not the way scripts are used with TKC's non-public cheats.

so you will need to provide me with a hardware id so i can generate a license for u to use with my hack.

Sorry....I for one have no intention of handing that information out to an unknown person.
That information in the wrong hands...or in the right hands if the person gets pissed off....is all that is needed to prevent a person from not just cheating but even being able to play a game online if it was handed out.

Others here use a similar system and for the same reasons I don't even bother to d/l their hacks. People who use such systems do so to protect sales of cheats (unless they are infact anti-cheaters looking for info) and TKC is not a site that sales cheats or allows adverts to such sites.

If you really want into a Dev section then part of the rules are to submit a cheat along with the source code to the sysop and/or Dev section Mod.
All Dev sections are about programmers shareing info and learning outside of public view.
If your not willing to do that we understand and the subject can be dropped at that point.

I for one am not willing to vote for an exception to the rules given past history when those rules have been bypassed.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 05:30:28 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2007, 05:31:38 am »
It's ok Z, he already provided an ok sample of his knowledge through his posts. But I'll have to ask for a verification anyway. hater, IM me the password for the last Cheat Engine Tutorial step and you're in. We don't _demand_ source codes from everyone. It's not necessary, just one of many ways to verify knowledge.

Most (I think all but one) of the cheats that we've released here until now are entirely mem based. There are some script-based ones that are awaiting a release. The benefit of the latter method as I see it is that it saves time. But of course, as you say, it's easier to detect those. It works right now though (despite anticheat attempts). :wink2

Edit:
"All Dev sections are about programmers shareing info and learning outside of public view."
Yes, that's an important point. In the devs section we share info and methods.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

hater

• Intentional Cheater
  • RageKit Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2007, 07:01:58 am »
Ok i think i need to clear things up.

Z i understand your apprehension, but if you take a look at paid sites like artificialaiming etc they use a pe licenser called winlicens to hardware lock hacks to peoples computers, i use the same program. It allows u to give your hacks to less trustfull people to try out, you can time limit in days, hours or executions etc Its a handy tool :)

Omar asked for a sample of my work, i offered but i also have some rules i have for my own releases which over the last 3-4 years has worked out well and saved much problems. I have more strict rules on binarys when there is no anti cheat for a game coz well if leaked it can fuck games up, ive seen it happen before. At least if theres some sort of anticheat if your work gets leaked it usually gets handed in and detected so its all good.

Look guys i aint here to leech your code, to be quite honest i dont really care about it. I have the skills and knowledge to achieve my goals. I understand u also get alot of nubs  asking etc so its ok. Not everyones a nub ;) If its really a security problem for you guys then its ok i dont mind just leave me out of the dev section i prefer not to cause issues.

Omar i am not a huge user of cheat engine, in my work in hacking memory hacking isnt really the route i go, i prefer to reverse function structs and detour/hook them this is my area of expertise using detours, iat, vtable eat hooking etc. The times i do use any memory hacking i use tsearch and MHS and my expertise in memory hacking goes about as far as DMA addy finding / overwriting / poking. The main tools i use are ida pro, olly and pe explorer for diassembly / reversing analysis / exploration.

Besides if i really wanted to i could google a answer to your question but i wont do that coz i dont talk shit and im always straight to the point.

I would rather show u examples of my work and be accepted and respected for the work i can do.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2007, 07:06:18 am »
It's ok Z, he already provided an ok sample of his knowledge through his posts. But I'll have to ask for a verification anyway. hater, IM me the password for the last Cheat Engine Tutorial step and you're in. We don't _demand_ source codes from everyone. It's not necessary, just one of many ways to verify knowledge.

Most (I think all but one) of the cheats that we've released here until now are entirely mem based. There are some script-based ones that are awaiting a release. The benefit of the latter method as I see it is that it saves time. But of course, as you say, it's easier to detect those. It works right now though (despite anticheat attempts). :wink2

Edit:
"All Dev sections are about programmers shareing info and learning outside of public view."
Yes, that's an important point. In the devs section we share info and methods.

Well it was one of the rules which was pointed out in post #60 of this thread.
Trouble with that is the post is so old (with no new posts in that link thae message had) that it became auto-deleated by the new forum software!

Anyhow your the sysop so what you say goes.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2007, 03:17:34 pm »
Well, security is a big problem right now (we got no licensing system yet). We've had two big infiltrators. The first one was a staff member. The second, a moderator, started writing his own anti-cheat in secret. Anti-cheaters will do anything to stop our activities. They even tried to bribe our provider not so long ago.

All I can say is that you're welcome in whenever you want to show a sample of your work or the Cheat Engine tutorial code.  :smile

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2007, 10:55:32 pm »
Also please do not use proxies to connect to the forums as all the proxies in AU (the ones not already banned) will soon be going into the ban list.

hater

• Intentional Cheater
  • RageKit Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2007, 04:12:48 am »
Hi people.

Well security is something i can bring with me and you guys can implement it in future projects. Protection from leaking and reversing is essential i think. If a application can only be licensed to one individuals pc it just stops so many problems.  Do you have msn or something mullah so i can get something to you to look at later?  I should explain how it works, basically i send u the protected dll.

When u run the hack on injection it will say this program is protected by blah blah and u requre a license to use it. It will say your hardware ID is jwer23-3242r2 somethin like that and have a username and license key input boxes , you then give me the hardware id and i generate you a license key, when u re run the hack u put the license key in which will then register it to that pcs (hardware). If this is a issue for you omar i will just make a trial based one which will expire after 48 hours. ( again another feature that licenseing gives you ) :)

Z - I aint using a proxy - because i am Australian  :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2007, 04:15:29 am »
Z - I aint using a proxy - because i am Australian

hater

• Intentional Cheater
  • RageKit Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2007, 04:49:11 am »

Is there a problem with being australian?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2007, 12:56:37 pm »

Is there a problem with being australian?

With me?
Country?
No.

Just noted you said you are not using a proxy when we both know better.
At least we both should know better.

Your last loggin (not your last post) was at least back on your first ISP and not the proxy you have used for posting after registration.

Feel free to PM me.
We have many topics to talk about.

Z
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:17:01 pm by ZOldDude »

hater

• Intentional Cheater
  • RageKit Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2007, 04:34:37 am »
no problems mate its all good.

Yea one ip is usually when im at work, the others probaby when im back home :)

ill send u a message later.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2007, 06:18:17 pm »
hater, I've got ICQ. However, all I need is valid sample with proof that you're the creator.

Jonas

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2007, 07:22:09 pm »
I'm interested to make cheatings. :icon_razz2

Are there non-public cheats here more powerful ?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2007, 08:02:59 pm »
I'm interested to make cheatings. :icon_razz2

Are there non-public cheats here more powerful ?

Too potant to fall into public hands.