Author Topic: Requirements for Dev Section  (Read 22942 times)

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
Requirements for Dev Section
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2005, 01:56:13 pm »
I?m hard on security, if you want I can take the Job. Look the OFP-Clansection is keept very tight for right now, till I know the Guys.
I know alot about the Game but not about making Cheats. But Mullah we really need to sort the dev. section out, has been overfloodet with People who make 10 Posts or less and then join this Section.
But its your Choice your the Boss and I?m the Punisher  :twisted:
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2005, 01:05:53 am »
New Dev room (all of them) rules are posted here:

http://tkc-community.net/Forums/viewtopic.php?p=28532#28532

If you are not a member of that room you should be....just apply.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2005, 08:27:07 am »
whats the group name?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2005, 09:34:49 am »
Quote from: anothercheater
whats the group name?

It's in the TKC Members group!

Anyhow it is now in the HEADLINES section here:

http://tkc-community.net/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=2248

Some changes are comming as Staff is not happy about a few things that have been going on.

Also most of the people who have done nothing in the VC Dev section in the past year will find a locked door as we clean house for VC2 cheats.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[RETRO'S]TriggerFinger

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2005, 02:59:03 pm »
this is a nice place really. i have hung around abit and ur cheat pack helped me get started modding on this game. im still learning and still on the noob level. i was able to make the cheats activate with a shot from my gun as any west soldier. im the leader of the retro's clan or whats left of it anyway. we are a cheating clan from the game freelancer. nice game and fun to cheat on. we made our own mods by modding ini files we became  the best and became the respected and accpted modding clan by anti cheaters and cheaters wanted to join and hated us.we used to patrol servers and kill the "bad cheaters" just people that went crazy and killed any1 that got near em. anyway this game has kept me playing since it came out and i got bored with the limitation of trainers so im trying my hand in modding this now. if any1 can assist by telling me of some scripting or cpp editing tut sites then id be very grateful. maybe i can become and asset to this site in the long run but even if i get no help if i discover anything interesting then ill let u guys know since its all because of ur cheatpack that i was able to get a grip on this faster than i was by looking through sqs files. i do have a question tho are servers running the advanced file scanner able to pickup the names of the script files in the cheatpack or are they just kicking any1 with a differnt file size? what im asking is do i have to change all the script names to hide or do i need to make sure the size is the same?

sry for all the ranting but my first post had to be more than just a noob question so a noob rant was better  :lol:
"I came, I saw, I conqured"

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2005, 03:52:40 pm »
Quote from: [RETRO'S]TriggerFinger
if any1 can assist by telling me of some scripting or cpp editing tut sites then id be very grateful. maybe i can become and asset to this site in the long run but even if i get no help if i discover anything interesting then ill let u guys know since its all because of ur cheatpack that i was able to get a grip on this faster than i was by looking through sqs files. i do have a question tho are servers running the advanced file scanner able to pickup the names of the script files in the cheatpack or are they just kicking any1 with a differnt file size? what im asking is do i have to change all the script names to hide or do i need to make sure the size is the same?

sry for all the ranting but my first post had to be more than just a noob question so a noob rant was better  :lol:

While developing cheats you have to think and about the following:

- First you need to know what you want to do (cheat/hack)

- Then you need to know how you can realize it, how to use old well known exploits or ways to do that what you want

- The last step is to put that in a codeform, and, if necessary, to compile it in a easy to use interface if you want to make it public

Maybe that helps you thinking if your the right person for that.

logilor

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2005, 01:46:04 pm »
Its enough for me, I want to help and give some new ideas and possibly code some if you need.

I was always watching the cheats and used them on my own. I wasn't active before here but always looked at what new ideas and things come out because I feared a bit of getting discovered. But now it is worse. I'm now only a public player not more not less so what can I say  :?  I wanted to get rid of those who always cry and cry and cry this is not normal and that isn't normal this game isn't fair here is something wrong. Now I'm really showing them that something is wrong!  :lol:

And the one I got really pissed of is Malbeuf this arrogant and vainy asshole! He thinks hes knowing everything and he got everything. The best forever.

I want to help a bit if possible. And learn more about the cheats. Always using but never building is boring after while  :wink:

Perhaps you need some coding skills for delphi and vb? C is not my favour sry folks. Even scripting is nothing new to me. But its some time ago where I build my last scripts therefore I need some assistance by realizing ideas.

Thats all right now

Perrin_X

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2005, 11:32:26 am »
Can i please have access to the Devopment section i already whent to that usergroups part i believe i can learn alot from you all and maybe even teach you guys some new tricks i would also like some help testing the scripts i added to your cheat pack 1.21 i have added 18 scripts mostly spawning stuff and modified some scripts to allow it to work properly heres what i added to it
Mines "thanks to some one on the forums cant find where i had originally found the script from"
M2A2
T80
MI17
MI24
UAZ
OpenTruck5T
AH1
BMP
East Truck
A10LGB
added weapon spawns
M16
M21
SVD
M60
AALauncher
LawLauncher
AT4Launcher
Added another submenu so i could put more actions

I will add others after i make some submenu's such as EAST, WEST and OTHER so that its easier to navigate. I am not sure if the weapon spawns will work due to the fact that the guy i asked for the script never replied to my request and also because my ofp cant find the \42c36f6\init.sqs after i modified the pbo and when i opened and checked for it its there and i have no idea why it dosent work if you would like to see the scripts just pm me and i will send them to you

and my thanks goes out to the creaters of TKC
Note all the scripts where originally made from TKC i just modified them to add more units

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2005, 06:20:49 pm »
I think you would get asked if we would want to recruit you into the develeopment team, adding the spawning of vehicles is the easiest part in this cheatpack there is no skill needed for it, but maybe u can show us more new stuff and u said u can teach us something. I just want to make sure that not everyone who could also be a spy gets access to the dev-area.

Dobermann

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2005, 10:42:27 am »
i'm interested in joining, i do tons of scripting, thanks to the mission editor  :D  maybe i could help out? or learn something? still i'm interested

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2005, 05:16:19 pm »
give us some good codesnippets and tell us what it does and new ideas r alllways welcome.

Dobermann

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2005, 10:59:00 pm »
like what kind of codesnippets, anything in particullar?  8)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2005, 12:17:52 am »
anything u want and think is new (adding vehicles to the spawn section for example is old).

Dobermann

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2005, 03:25:43 am »
hehe, yeah i bet so....... i have a weapon idea, i'll try and do it asap but i'm on vacation right now so........  :D

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2005, 03:15:39 am »
This was somewhere, but I dont remember where.
Its possible to add to CHP this shilka with AA missles ?
Its any BAS/OFrP vehicle I think.
But its possible to spawn such kind of objects on non BAS maps where ppl dont have needed addons ?

It could be funny spawn f.e. M24 on MFCTI

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk