Author Topic: sahrani life Reloaded hack?  (Read 1281 times)

Tekken

• Poptart
    • View Profile
sahrani life Reloaded hack?
« on: June 26, 2008, 05:30:37 am »
hey, i've been playing on the xr and Arma-rpg.com server and they run a Sahrani life reloaded mission is it possible we could get a V1.14 Sahrani life reloaded money hack? be really nice if we could  :icon_biggrin2

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: sahrani life Reloaded hack?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 10:34:01 pm »
We don't make cheats on demand. But we encourage people who have a demand to make hacks themselves. I don't know if any devs play SL or want to cheat in it, but here you've got everything you need to learn and make one yourself ;)
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 11:39:17 am »
Shouldn't it be moved to the Cheat Requests section? And Tekken, if your who I'm thinking you are go back to VC, ArmA is a piece of almost unsupported crap by developers that could care less about the consumers.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 03:50:51 pm »
Well, it's a request but it's arma related. The Cheat Requests section is for general games.

ANZAC

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 04:25:31 pm »
Just to let you know, Bellends trainer works perfectly for unlim ammo damage money etc...

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 08:23:36 am »
Well, it's a request but it's arma related. The Cheat Requests section is for general games.
For games that aren't listed you mean? Hmm, I thought it was for any and all requests..
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 02:39:20 pm »
It isn't obvious, but that's the way it is arranged. All ArmA-stuff in one place, all general requests in another.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 02:48:33 pm »
It isn't obvious, but that's the way it is arranged. All ArmA-stuff in one place, all general requests in another.
Fair enough. I just never saw it that way. Back on topic perhaps.