Author Topic: Wondering if anyone can do a script for me!  (Read 1188 times)

dragonbreath

• First Post
    • View Profile
Wondering if anyone can do a script for me!
« on: June 17, 2008, 08:30:35 am »
Yeah i was wondering if anyone could do a script for me? For runescape...like a woodcutted and banker...cause ive yet to find a legit one for scar 3.15 .... which is kinda gettin old since scar updated and my scripts dont work now -.- and one of my friends told me of this place so yeah...

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Re: Wondering if anyone can do a script for me!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 10:16:38 am »
im assuming you are talking about runescape?
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Lovestohackarma

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 11:46:34 am »
Yeah i was wondering if anyone could do a script for me? For runescape...like a woodcutted and banker...cause ive yet to find a legit one for scar 3.15 .... which is kinda gettin old since scar updated and my scripts dont work now -.- and one of my friends told me of this place so yeah...

not that im trying to point out anything at all :O lol

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 12:10:36 pm »
I'm sure you would be able to find WoodCutting and Banker bots for RS with just one google search?
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 01:06:59 pm »

didnt see that, but it was sad that i figured it out when he said woodcutting and banking.

but yeah, as far as i know i dont know anyone who can script scar, other things yes, scar no.

read it up and study it, you may learn how to program some nice scripts.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 01:24:38 pm »

didnt see that, but it was sad that i figured it out when he said woodcutting and banking.

but yeah, as far as i know i dont know anyone who can script scar, other things yes, scar no.

read it up and study it, you may learn how to program some nice scripts.
Scar comes with its own tuts so it shouldn't be too hard to learn.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.