Author Topic: NEW CHEAT SOFT PACK!!!!! RELASED CANDIDATE 1.14  (Read 5385 times)

Lovestohackarma

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: NEW CHEAT SOFT PACK!!!!! RELASED CANDIDATE 1.14
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 07:12:06 am »
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with it.. Would it conflict with other mods like SLX, and ECS? I tried running the game without those and with the soft pack, but it still wouldn't add the actions. What I believe is that the soft pack isn't being initialized.

Can you copy and paste your command line ?

and i run mods too with the pack and it still works. so im not sure why its not working for you.

NinjaDx

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 09:30:08 pm »
you dont need ecs or slx because them delete the primarity action do you have

$h00t

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 12:38:11 am »
you dont need ecs or slx because them delete the primarity action do you have

Like I said, I disabled them and tried to run the softpack alone, it still didn't add the actions. My command line is as such -mod=DBE1;@ECS;@SLX;Mod;LowGrass;song .etc I'm on 1.14, I'm on vista too.. Could that be it?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 12:48:25 am by $h00t »

killa

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 06:51:17 am »
ok i dont get it where do i put the cheats and witch one are cheats i got like song.rar lowgrass and wart...

Lovestohackarma

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 07:23:20 am »
How do you use this!?

Usage:

1)
Put the folders into your main arma directory usually ( C:/Program Files/ArmA OR Bohemia Interactive/Arma )

2) Once you have put the folders in there, create a shortcut of your ArmA.exe ( Right Click -> Create Shortcut )

3) Now, to add the folders to your command line. Example: If you are using Mod and song folders you will have to put this into your shortcut

-mod=song;Mod  add that to your shortcut, it should now look like this :

"F:\Program Files\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=song;Mod"
or
"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=song;Mod"

4) Run the game using the newly created shortcut, go into a game and use the action menu ( keys [ ] ) where you would usually find " Weapon RPG " and so forth.

5)  :icon_cool2

Hope this helps.

xrey

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 08:39:00 pm »
I'm still a little confused as to installation. Do i create a folder in my MAIN arma folder called Song. Or do i create a folder called song in the addon folder, and then extract everything into there?

jeremysniper

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 10:13:38 pm »
Arma main folder-song-Addons-the files

xrey

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 12:44:19 am »
I managed to get it installed, is there any other scripts and mods i can use?

NinjaDx

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 10:59:53 am »
i am work for new :)

Tekken

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 05:55:36 am »
hey ninja, i've used your hacks and they work great  :icon_thumbsup though i want to know how to add my own scripts like the ones from the SCP can ya help me with that?

NinjaDx

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 02:13:32 pm »
sure u only need to open ur onwed hack( lowgrass song etcc) open then the folder called script, and then open ( exemple, CreateTankW.sqs) you can open it and then change to ur onwed like script as u whant, after open config.cpp and serecht it "displayName" (exemple, CreateTankW, is the addaction name u can see in game) and then rename whit (exemple give me ammo)
is easy i think :)

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 07:09:42 pm »
If I log onto a server running DooACS that has user action checking turned on then I am cheat detected!! What do I do?

This crazy anti-cheat mod came out with user action checking in Feb. and you released your stuff in June. It's like that anti-cheat author guy knew what you were going to do before you even though of it! Oh noes!!
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Lsass

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 10:10:02 pm »
I LUV THAT CHEATPACK HRHRHR

so nice ... i crash the server with spamming mh6 ... when they explode ... everybody gets down muhsass

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2008, 06:11:30 am »
If I log onto a server running DooACS that has user action checking turned on then I am cheat detected!! What do I do?

This crazy anti-cheat mod came out with user action checking in Feb. and you released your stuff in June. It's like that anti-cheat author guy knew what you were going to do before you even though of it! Oh noes!!

D you bust me up buddy!
Have you seen the YouTube videos of all the cheats running on a server with all 3 A/C systems running (Your DooACS,BattleEye and Squad Servers's pvt A/C) ?

The 5th Annual TKC World Team Kill Championship will run from August 1st thru August 10th....after that things will be public.

PS.
Yes I am now up at the top of the State with the 1,200 wild fires...finished moving the household. Planing on going into local politics next year.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

NinjaDx

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 10:52:43 pm »

try to made new doacs newbie