Poll

Should Jahovus Moderate the Vietcong Board?

Yes
10 (55.6%)
No
6 (33.3%)
Don't care
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: June 09, 2008, 11:24:31 am

Author Topic: Vietcong Moderator  (Read 5437 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Vietcong Moderator
« on: June 02, 2008, 11:24:31 am »
MrEuro hasn't been online in quite a while (not slagging him) and he is the sole moderator of the Vietcong Board. I'm probably a tiny bit more experienced than him in Vietcong and I'm more active in general. I think I'm in a better position to moderate the forums at the moment. After all, being a good moderator is about being active and helpful...  Please vote accordingly.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Vietcong Moderator
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 11:30:42 am »
I talked to Mr.Euro last week and he's getting his life back on track. He's more active then you know (ingame). He also told me that he's going to spend more time on the forum so I voted no (no offence buddy) and give him some support. I know the reason why he was AFK for some time and it's a good reason.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 11:37:32 am »
I talked to Mr.Euro last week and he's getting his life back on track. He's more active then you know (ingame). He also told me that he's going to spend more time on the forum so I voted no (no offence buddy) and give him some support. I know the reason why he was AFK for some time and it's a good reason.
Ahh no probs. The real problem is if he's going to repeat this... He hasn't been active for months lol. Somebody obviously thinks that I'm better qualified though, with 1 vote yes and 1 vote no.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 01:31:29 pm »
Well i dont know mr euro if that is he real name nah jks but i havnt seen him b4 i dunno why and its not my buisness but i think jahovus is a good guy and should be the guy for the job. Good Luck  :icon_thumbsup

i vote Yes

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 01:42:35 pm »
Thanks mate :D

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 02:07:12 pm »
Go Jahovus.  :icon_thumbsup

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 02:15:42 pm »
It's like a horse race lol. Tedious.

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 02:25:59 pm »
And the Bets start at $5  :icon_biggrin2

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 02:31:25 pm »
Taking all bets :D Also people, I'm not saying to get rid of mReURO (as Moderator lol). I'm just implying that it would be better have two moderators of that board. One is active around when the other is away and vice versa.

[TKC]cptnhankey

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • Cptn Hankey
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008, 03:11:44 pm »
YEr i know what ur say

LET ME BE MODERATOR Lol. i think this would be the best option...  :icon_laugh

:icon_laugh

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2008, 08:06:45 pm »
I vote yes.
You want it for a good reason, Mr Euro is gone, even if he comes back, let him be mod too. WHY THE FCUK CANT IT HAVE 2 MODS LOL.
So we ad least have 1.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2008, 11:28:45 pm »
I talked with the "Man from B.e.r.l.i.n." about a week ago...same time my -new- computer started BUZZING!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 11:01:07 am »
I talked with the "Man from B.e.r.l.i.n." about a week ago...same time my -new- computer started BUZZING!
Lol so now your angry about your computer and you think he has something to do with it? Lol good reason.

I vote yes.
You want it for a good reason, Mr Euro is gone, even if he comes back, let him be mod too. WHY THE FCUK CANT IT HAVE 2 MODS LOL.
So we ad least have 1.
That's exactly the point that I am trying to get across.

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2008, 11:44:42 am »
Why would you have 2 mods for a dead game...
I voted: Don't care.
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2008, 11:59:32 am »
Why would you have 2 mods for a dead game...
I voted: Don't care.
Well one's inactive for the moment. The last couple of posts have been in the VC section so obviously it isn't dead. I know that there is at least 5 servers in AU up every day and 5 clans with that. There also has been topics where the moderator has needed to step in and didn't (due to inactivity) so the Admin or CC had to edit the topics. Many a good reason. And whats the problem with having more than one mod. Perhaps 3 or 4 is too much but 2 is ideal.