General Public Section > Off Topic

Z's new home

<< < (2/15) > >>

ZOldDude:

--- Quote from: Vicious on May 17, 2008, 05:10:19 am ---Red Clay, Dead Grass, and white pine trees. Looks about like Tennessee to me  :icon_laugh

--- End quote ---
Those are Juniper's...and the red dirt is about 32 miles from town down a County road.

ZOldDude:

--- Quote from: Mullah Omar on May 16, 2008, 11:11:34 pm ---Nice, that's up in the mountains?

--- End quote ---
Rolling hills rather than mountains (the mountains still have snow on top at the end of summer!).
Those photo's are from last year at the end of October (they were left on the camp computer). I have some I took with the Movie but still need to u/l them offsite and post a link....nice and green here right now.

[TKC]cptnhankey:
Wow its like watching the Animal Chanel... Looks Far From the Real World  :icon_biggrin2

MrMedic:
looks like animal farm .. buy a good bow then your misses wont be able to say anything when you bring a baby deer home for dinner

ZOldDude:

--- Quote from: MrMedic on May 28, 2008, 03:57:45 pm ---looks like animal farm .. buy a good bow then your misses wont be able to say anything when you bring a baby deer home for dinner

--- End quote ---
Even if I get my buddy (lives 1 mile away) to skin it for half the meat and the hide...I think she will notice that the ribs/roast/steaks and burgers taste a bit differant!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version